Chapter 5: Go To The Mall-Madoka and Sayaka

(Y/N) POV

The bell had finally rang, which means I can go to the mall with Sayaka, Madoka and Hitomi to have some lunch or really afternoon tea. I gather my all things and headed to the boys. Once there, Sayaka had told the others I would be joining them and we all headed to the mall. When we were leaving the school, I felt the feeling some was watching me. I look around but there was really no one watching me. "Everything fine (Y/N)?" asked Madoka. "Oh, yeah, everything is fine" I said in a nervous tone. Soon that feeling of being watched was gone.

We arrived at the mall and headed off to a fast food place, not really a place where I would have afternoon tea, I rather have pocky or some kind of chocolate and coffee or some tea. After ordering, we took our seat and talk about our day at school. Madoka was talking about how he dreamed of Homura last night and him asking Madoka "Do you feel that your family and friends are precious to you?" Sayaka began to laugh crazily and said "is that for real!?" After seeing Sayaka reaction, Madoka looked at bit and Hitomi giving a stare to Sayaka. "The mysterious transfer student who's both academically and athletically skilled and who has suddenly appeared before Madoka, Akemi Homura! ((A/N: some of the dialog is from the manga and the anime for those who didn't who also I do not Puella Magi Madoka Magica)) And Madoka's even. Met her in a bream before!? She even seems to know Madoka!" Hearing what Sayaka said, become weirder every time he says a word. "These were individuals bound together in their previous life or something. This is the mystery of the universe-" I needed to stop this crazy story from Sayaka. "Sayaka, stop making Madoka's life sound like a gay romance anime or manga" I said. After that, we finally ate some food. Now my stomach can be silent until I get home.

Hearing Madoka say he dreamed about Homura made me think, did he have the same dream as me with the world ending? "Madoka can I ask you something?" I asked with a nod from him. "Don't get creep out but did your dream involve the world ending with me and Sayaka in it?" Madoka and Hitomi both looked confused while Sayaka looked worried. "Well, it did involve the world ending but it didn't have you or Sayaka, just Homura. Why did you ask?" Madoka asked. "I had a dream like yours but a different" Madoka faces went to shocked. "I tell it to you later if you don't mind" I said with him replying "its fine." As we left the fast food place, Hitomi told us "I need to go to a lesson on." "Oh, what type of lessons do you do, Hitomi? I asked him. "I do piano, Japanese dance and tea ceremony" he said. How does he do all of this while going to? "Anyway, I needed to go or I be late so see you later and I hoped you had a great first day of high school, (Y/N)" he said, waving to us and heading to the exit.

I was also going to leave the other two but Sayaka suggested "we should head to that electronic store. There having a sale with everything being half price" I do want to get some new games and music. Maybe there have that game I been searching for, I think it called Dramatic Murder ((A/N: Now this game will relate to the story. For those who don't know what Dramatic Murder is, please don't search it up in public because the game is basically hardcore yaoi with bloody and sad bad ending)). We enter the store with the boys going to the music section with Sayaka looking at the classical section? I would think a person like Sayaka would like classic music. Heading to the game section, I to find Dramatic Murder between Hunieepop and Until Dawn? Wonder why? I go to buy the game to enjoy the yaoi and hopefully the game doesn't get me board really easy. Going to boys to tell them my fare wells, I heard a voice saying "help me...(Y/N)" that sound very similar to that creepy stuffed animal. I look around to find no one was needing my help but the voice came again. "Hey (Y/N), are you ok?" Sayaka asks me. The voice comes again but this time in weak tone like it was dying. "I'm at the basement. Please help me before it's too late." I run quickly to the elevator with Madoka and Sayaka both looking confuse. Hitting the basement button and hearing "going down" with me feeling scared of what happens to me when I reach the basement.

"You have reach the basement" I heard with the elevator opening to this dark and creepy basement, it felt like a serial killer was waiting for me. I take a step out of the elevator shaking up and down with terror. Suddenly I heard an echo of guns shots. That's it, someone here's to kill me. I turned back to the elevator to find the doors were stuck. I press the up repeatedly but nothing happen, then tried to get it open so I could get in but even that didn't work!

I was panicking like hell of what to next. "Help me (Y/N)" I heard the voice again with gun shots after that with the sound becoming louder. I an idiot I decided to help the person for thing that was calling for help, even it's a trap or I die in the process at else I did something. I run to the voice to find that creepy animal but with wounds everywhere. "(Y/N), you came" it said, trying to get up and crawling to me. I kneed down to pick it up- "don't you dare touch it." Stopping my hand, I turn to the voice with me skating with fear. I found out it was Homura, wearing the same cloths from the nightmare. He and I stared at each other eyes without saying anything. I soon notice he had a gun looking like it had been fire at someone like this animal.

Why is he shooting at this thing? Maybe he was scared by the and accidentally shot it. Lifting his arm with the gun pointing at me. "Listen (Y/N), I'm doing this for your own good. Now let me kill that monster. Don't make me hurt you" he said without shaking and having a determined look. What did he mean by saying for mine own good. Before I move, a huge cloud came covering Homura. "Run" I heard a Sayaka voice from across me. I grab the animal and run as fast as I could from Homura. I stop running to catch my breath and look around to find Sayaka and Madoka or another. "Are you all right (Y/N)" I turn around to find Sayaka and Madoka. "Yeah I'm fine. Thank you guys for saving me from him" I said, bowing to both of them. "What's with him? Randomly attacking people while in cosplay" Sayaka shout. "What that thing in your arms" Madoka said, pointing at my arms. "Oh this thing" I show them the animal with their faces looking shocked. "I think it some kind of an-" before I could finish my sentence, I look up to find we are in a nightmare with creepy monsters everywhere. I started to scream with fear. The boys look up and soon they were filled with fear.

The monster came closer to us with them becoming creeper by the minute. The three of us stood still like we were frozen. "What is this?" Madoka questioned. "Is this all a joke, right" Sayaka said. The three of us came closer to each other. "I think this is real" I said in terror. Is this the end?

"You three there" I heard a voice behind us. We all turned around to find a boy with yellow curly hair with a yellow gold egg. "Hello there, can I ask you three stay behind be" said he with a smile, walking past all of us. The three of us look confused. Suddenly the boy was cover by a bright yellow light. The light disappear to reveal him wearing a magical like Homura. Madoka and I gasp while Sayaka said "another". "This will be over soon" he said, jumping high in the air with a smile. Soon all these guns appeared out of nowhere pointing at the monsters. All the guns began to fire but there was no one pulling the trigger. Is he doing this?

The boy landed down with everything in the nightmare changing back to the real world. He change that light covering him again but this time changing him back to the school uniform. The three of us were shocked because of what we have seen. "Now can I have kyubey, please "he said, looking at us. "You mean this thing" I replied showing him the animal. He nodded with grabbing him out of my arm and putting it on his hands. The light appear but this time it was healing the animal's wounds. The animal open its eyes and started to move but I felt a bit creep out by the eyes. "Thank you Madoka, Sayaka and (Y/N) for saving me" said kyubey without moving or opening his mouth? "How does this thing know are names?" I asked. "The reason could be that you three are the same as Mami" kyubey said. I looked at the two boys to find they had a more confused face like me. "Wait you are Mami" Madoka said point at him. "Yes. My name is Tomoe Mami, nice to meet you three" he said, bowing to us. "Mami is known as a magical boy so what I asking is do you three want to make contract with me to me a puella magi" said kyubey with his creepy pink eye forcing on me.

Go to Mami house-Madoka and Sayaka