11 - Reunion-ish

Mulai dari awal

"Me too." She replied. They stayed as they were for a few short minutes.

"Come on let's go we're gonna be late." Cara got up and kissed Kendall's lips once more. She started getting dressed.

"Can you come over tonight?" Kendall asked sweetly.

"If you're home, let me know. I'll be here."

*******

"I'll miss you." Cara muttered as she kissed her once more.

"I'll miss you too." Kendall sighed.

"Enjoy your day, okay?" Cara sweetly whispered and kissed her once again before going to her car.

Kendall did the same and honked her car before going her separate way. She already missed Cara. She drove to Kris' house as fast as she could. She knew Kris would be pissed as she was already late. Thank God for Kylie.

Kendall parked her car in the driveway next to all the others. She searched her bag for the keys but she couldn't find them.

She rang the doorbell and waited patiently for a few seconds. Soon, the door opened to reveal an impatient North. She screamed and threw herself on Kendall. She picked her up and spun her around as she always did.

"AUNTIE KENDAAAA.." She shouted as Kendall spun her once more and kissed her cheek.

"Missed me?" North nodded hysterically.

"I missed you too." Mase and P appeared as well. Kendall put north down and kneeled hugging both Mase and P. They had the same reaction as North.

Kendall grabbed their hands and walked inside. She went to the living room.

"Hey everyone!" She greeted. All her sisters cheered and gave her a hug while congratulating her fashion week experience. She hugged Kylie extra tight.

"Thanks Kylie." Kylie smiled knowingly.

"Welcome. I just saved your ass!" She joked with a chuckle.

"Welcome Kendall. We can go now that everyone's ready." Kris commented after hugging Kendall slightly.

Kanye hugged Kendall and muttered an I'm proud of you.

"I wanna see Rob." Kendall mentioned.

"You can't. He's asleep." Kris replied as she tried her best to push everyone out.

Kendall sighed. What was up with Kris? She walked beside Kylie.

"What's up with Kris Devil? " she asked making Kylie giggle.

"She feels like kickin some ass today." Kylie grinned.

"I can clearly see that." Kendall used her sing song tone.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kanye walked over as they approached the cars.

"Nothing." Kendall muttered trying to hold back her laughter.

"Babe I'll go with Kourt we have a lot to talk about." Kim smiled and gave her husband a kiss.

"Sure thing babe." He nodded his head.

"I want a little time with my grandchildren." Caitlyn yelled smiling with Kris. Kids cheered loudly.

"That leaves you two and me!" Kanye smiled leading them to his car.

Kendall sat in the front while Kylie took the backseat. "What's up with you?" Kanye asked Kendall.

"Nothing. Why would you say something is up?" She tried being calm but her voice was shaking with nerves.

"Kenny I know ya." He glanced at her. "I know if you got something in your mind." He grinned.

"I'm fine Kanye!" Kendall protested.

"Okay..! If there's anything you'll let me know, right?" Kendall nodded. Kylie was too busy doing nothing. Yet she preferred being silent.

*******

"I really like this place." Kendall smiled. They were halfway through their meals.

"Kenny who did you meet in the fashion week?" Kim asked changing the previous subject. All eyes focused on Kendall.

"Well. Many names. Let's see." She thought for a second. "Karlie and jourdan and Joan and oh Kate Moss. And Doutzen? Miranda.. Stella.."

"What about Cara?" Kourt asked.

"Yeah her too." Kendall stated as casually as she could manage.

"Nice." Kim nodded with interest.

Kendall's facial expression softened a bit when Cara's name was mentioned. Kanye frowned.

Kendall had been texting throughout the whole lunch. No one noticed it except for Khloe. She was sitting right beside Kendall and she saw her smile every time her phone vibrated. Khloe smiled. This was probably one lucky guy!

Kendall excused herself for bathroom and left her phone on the table. Khloe was about to get involved in the conversation when Kendall's phone vibrated. She fought the urge to check her message. 'Fuck it' she thought and grabbed Kendall's phone going through her texts.

Cara? Cara delevingne? Why was she sending Kendall all these flirty and sweet messages.

"Holy.. Fuck." Khloe put the phone back immediately a second before Kendall appeared. "Kenny.. We need to talk." Khloe muttered only for Kendall to hear.

*******

Thank you form reading guys! And let me know what you would want Khloe to do? Your opinions will be considered, I promise.

Also votes, reads, opinions and especially comments are very much appreciated :-)