truth be told...

Hey guys :D

here is the next chappie

***

Chapter 5

Recap...

“Derek you go with Kelsey, Mike with uh...” Mr Woods looked at us seeing who was left; Amanda, Nathan and I. Who is he going to pick? Please pick me to go with the guy Mike I really don’t want to go with Amanda cos I’ll want to rip her face off the whole time plus she is pure evil from what if heard but I also don’t want to go with Nathan because I know for a fact I will be like a star fazed dork all love struck when I really want to be mad!

Looking at as all in turn Mr Woods gives a huge evil smile I swear I even heard him chuckle and snort at some evil plan he was hatching...

Oh god this ain't going to be good...

Awww but imagine the death glares I would give Amanda if she were with Nathan! I would be so jealous I could already feel my wolf wanting to attack and growling like thunder in my mind...shit what is it going to be?!?!

Looking at Mr Woods I see him smirking to himself looking between Nathan and Amanda with a calculating look, Amanda was battering her eyelids at Nathan trying to get his attention and licking her lips while every now and then she looked at his crotch...sick bitch. With a gleeful chortle Mr Woods droned.

“Mike you go with Amanda and Nathan go with the new girl” 

“WHAT!” Shrieked Amanda, “Nathan and I are always together! We NEED each other! Nathan...Nathan!?! Say something!” Nathan winked at me smirking and came over to where I was standing with a shocked look on my face I was truly pleased he wasn’t with Amanda but then again I wasn’t thrilled I was with him cos I know for a fact I will embarrass myself. Looking around the massive toned Nathan I spot a shaking Amanda looking with pure hatred towards us, well I think I just made an enemy, it was bound to happen...

“Come on let’s get a mat” nudging past me he went to the storage room, following behind I feel my cheeks flaming and I remain speechless not wanting to let my tongue embarrass me or to draw attention to myself (or my red face). Together, well mainly he, pulled a big blue mat out of the storage room and found a free spot close to the wall and we started to stretch, as I pull up on leg behind my back I feel his eyes on me making a shiver run down my back, avoiding his eyes I carry on with the stretches.

“Why won’t you look at me? Am I that disgusting you don’t want to look at me? Do I offend you?” My head snaps up as I hear his depressed tone.

“No!”

“Then what? Do you hate me?”

“No!”

“Is it-”

“NO. It’s nothing to do with what you look like and I don’t hate you even though I feel I should!” I growled cutting him off, though his facials said he was relieved to hear this they dropped again.

“Why do you want to hate me? What did I do?”

“YOU...erghhhhh...You don’t know what you did wrong? You are so clueless!” I hiss.

“Then tell me! How am I suppose to fix what I did or explain myself, If I don’t know what I did that offended you!?!” exasperated he threw his arms in the air angrily.

“You kissed her!” I screamed pointing to the bitch Amanda who was leering at me. By now the whole class had stopped stretching to watch us feud.

“Well we WERE together at the time!”

“That’s not the point! I am your mate! You should have told her straight away instead of kissing her in front of me and squeezing her ass!” saying this, a chorus of gasps surround us. Looking around I see everyone watching us with various facial expressions  even the teacher is watching looking completely shocked.

“Well...erghhhhh” Without warning his mouth crashed down on mine evading the inside of my mouth with his tongue. Without permission my hands tangled in his hair and I wrapped my legs round his hips while his hands held my butt holding me in position. Everything was quiet except for our heavy breathing...quiet...

 Pulling away from the kiss quickly I looked around to see the whole class, teacher included standing there watching us with their mouths wide open catching flies.

Shit...Stupid hormones, stupid sexy mate. Jumping off him I step away still breathing unevenly he also was staring at me mouth wide open eyes glazed, so I did the only thing I could think of...i punched him out of his stupor. But when I hit him I felt a stinging on my cheek almost like I’d been punched and stumbled backwards. I put my hand up to my cheek and winced, it felt raw and bruised.

More gasps fill the room as tears welled in my eyes at the ghostly impact, he didn’t even look fazed at the blow I gave him.

“What the fuck!?!”  He burst, shaking his head as though waking himself up from a trance he looked around wildly and spotted me holding my cheek close to tears.

“Oh my god! What happened are you ok?”

“No...I-I punched myself!”

“What?” Looking completely shocked he pulled my hand away from my cheek seeing my swelling flesh.

“huh...”

“I-I punched...y-you and it hurt m-me” I stuttered so close to tears I had to blink to keep them in.

“Oh...well that makes sense”

I was on a major salt rush writing this lol

I pigged out on a packet of kettles krinkle cut Salt and vingar chippies and roasted & salted pistachios yummy (im a total saltaholic!)

 IMPORTANT!

I need some help guys i am trying to put a slideshow of photos on the side -------->

but its NOT working and im getting mad grrrrrrr

can someone PLEASE help me!!!

IMPORTANT!

Sorry its so short i had more but wanted to stop it here  the other part wasnt sounding quite right, it needs some editing

So anyways fan, vote, comment

Lottie