What is wrong with me!?!

Hey guys sorry this wasnt up earlier i had the most freaking crazy weekend/week ever! My sister got sick on Saturday night and was throwing up everywhere then she was making weird moaning noises and my little sis was like 'what is she making those noises for?' and i was like 'cos she is stupid' and then the next morning an abulance was there taking her away! She had an appendicitis and it ruptured and burst yuckie!!! But i felt so bad afterwards for saying she was stupid lol

so yeah every day i go visit her at the hospital and sit with her for hours :) and i also have exams to do also grrrrr hating them at the mo!

So yeah i have been cooking dinner, looking after my sis and exams!

Anyways i had this written up on Saturday and i know it aint that long but...yeah...

WARNING!

this has not been edited lol

and im a crap speller!

WARNING!

Chapter 2

Falling onto my bed I let my eyes close finally finding peace. Today had been crazy, first the weird behaviour by ‘Mrs whatshername’ meeting my long lost ‘unckie’ and then putting up with the strange glares and stares, giggles and hoots which lasted the whole day. Everyone avoided me like the plague, do I stink or something? Unconsciously I take a whiff but no hideous smell, only the slight scent of strawberries from my shampoo.

Well at least I made one friend, his name was Tommy...but I guess he doesn’t count as he pretty much likes everyone and everyone likes him.

 So technically I made well 0/1347 friends... that ain’t good.  Oh and if you’re wondering how I would know the population of ‘my’ new school I got a stupid brochure all about ‘my’ stupid school, oh and guess what other brilliant news I found out, I have to do Physical Education Class!...Note the sarcasm.   

It’s not like I’m unfit or anything, I love to go hiking and running but another fact I should have known before I came here is the whole population all 1347 of them in this whole bloody town are werewolves! Yes werewolves!

So P.E isn’t your every day fitness class, oh no its training, even those who haven’t shifted yet have to do it!

God I think I’ve finally cracked, I am now having a one sided conversations with my brain.

Rubbing my eyes and getting up off my bed I go down to the kitchen to start cooking dinner. Searching through the fridge I pull out a variety of veggies and chop them up and put them in a roasting dish with a sprinkle of rosemary, thyme, sage, a bay leaf and rice oil.  Taking the Roast beef out of the bowl on the bench I put it in this morning, I prepare it with salt, pepper and rice oil putting it in a dish and shoving it in the oven. Rubbing my hands together very proud of myself I go up to my room to do some homework.

(have a try making it! its delicious!) 

The buzzing of my alarm clock wakes me up, and I groggily roll out of bed heading to the bathroom for a shower to wake me up. Stripping out of my black boxer shorts and red tank top I pull my ring off, the only possession I have from my mum and untie my hair letting it cascade down to the small of my back.