The Mad King

It's been what? Like a week since I ran into the two supper heroes? I don't know.. But in that time spanned I've been feeling uneasy.. Like someone's watching me

  I shook my head and shivered, I don't like this.. I always feel the cool icy gaze that I couldn't escape, should I call them? Ive been debating on that for a while now, but I don't know if it's just a silly feeling.

  Ok, nope I can't take this any more! I ran behind a garbage bin and gog did it stink! There was a dark deep chuckle, pushing aside the horrid smell and typing the number I had saved on my phone I called the proclaimed super heroes "Ello, Vav speaking, what's the emergency?!" Hope sparked in my chest but it quickly faded as soft thumps came towards me "Vav! It's (Y/n) I need your help please! Some one is-"

the phone was slipped out of my hands and I looked up to meet a man with icy blue eyes and blond hair slicked back "she won't be needing your assistance. She has all the help she needs." He said smirking, meep!

  Before Vav could say anything the stranger hung up and smirked down at me "I don't think they're smart enough to track the phone." He said tossing the phone to me, my eyes were as wide as saucers. Who the hell is this!?

His smirk grew as he crouched down next to me "those idiots can pick em." He muttered gently taking a lock of my hair and pressing it against his lips, he grind wickedly as he let it go "w-who a-are you?" My voice cracked, damn it!

The blond stranger chuckled darkly "I my dear, am the Mad King." He slipped his index finger under my chin and tilted it upwards so I could look at him "and you are? Oh, who am I kidding. I know exactly who you are my dear (Y/N) (l/n)." I pulled away and glared at him

The 'Mad King' smirked wickedly but it feel as soon as screaming was heard "GET AWAY FROM HER!" X-Ray! Vav! The Mad King sighed and stood "till we meet again my flower."

X-Ray ran after the Mad King while Vav stayed behind questioning me. "What did he do? He didn't... T-touch you did he?.." "N-No!" He sighed in relief and pulled me into his hug, he had a sweet sent to him.. I'm not sure what it was..oh! Focus! Vav pulled away and smiled softly.

X-Ray ran back and shook his head "cock sucker got away.. "You ok (y/n)? Your not hurt at you?" I shook my head and Ray pulled me into a bear hug "good, god I was so worri-" he pulled away and cleared his throat "w-we. Were worried not just me.." My cheeks burned slightly and I hugged them both.

If I'm honest, I was terrified. I felt like my heart was in my throat and no matter what I just couldn't run away.

The two heroes hugged back "let's get you home luv." I nodded and they both walked me home.