Chapter 21 - 235 Years?

Start from the beginning

"I don't need someone to talk to me for me to decide to talk. I do what I want." Pam said with her arms crossed across her chest causing Stark to roll his eyes.

"Well I do what I want too!" He exclaimed causing Pam to laugh.

"Okay and your point is?" She asked with an eyebrow raised and an amused smile spread across her face.

Stark glared at her in annoyance. "My point is that no one cares about your opinion. So shut the hell up."

"Excuse me, but everyone wants to hear my opinion. I'm freaking amazing!" Pam exclaimed.

"Yeah okay, whatever helps you sleep at night. Oh and you're excused." Stark replied with a smirk.

I smiled at their arguing. It was cute. They argued like a married couple. Instead of setting Stark up with Shauna, I should set him up with Pam. They'd make an adorable couple. I smiled at the thought.

I remember back home I used to play match-making with my friends all the time. I've set so many of my friends up. I remember it was always so much fun to see them fall for someone and then get with that person. It was great.

And now I was definitely going to do that with Pam and Stark. I slowly walked away from them as they continued on arguing. They didn't even notice me leaving which made me laugh.

I walked by Dimitri's office just as I heard him come out. I then turned around to face him. "Hi Dimitri." I said smiling at him. He stared back at me suspiciously. He was most likely wondering why I was smiling at him for no reason. I was just really happy that Kenneth and I fixed things and about Stark and Pam making a cute couple and that I got to spend some time with Pam and Thomas. The day was great. Well as great as it could get here in Rovana.

"Hi." He hesitantly said, still looking as if he wasn't sure why I was so happy suddenly.

"How are you?" I asked to make some conversation. He looked really surprised now. He slowly walked up to me and placed his palm on my forehead.

"You're not sick, so you must be on one of those human drugs." He said scrutinizing me, as he lifted his palm away.

I burst out laughing at that. "No, I'm not. I'm just happy that Kenneth and I are back together. And today has just overall been a great day for me."

"Oh. That's great." Dimitri said in a monotone voice before walking away from me. I followed him, increasing my pace so I was walking right beside him.

"So you didn't tell me how you are." I said causing him to suddenly stop and turn to look at me.

"Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend right now?" He asked in a bitter voice. I was taken aback by his tone. He seemed really pissed suddenly.

"Um, he's working right now." I said quietly. "Why are you in such a bad mood all of a sudden?"

"I had to see your face, that's why." He said causing me to glare at him.

"I was being nice to you Dimitri. But you of course can't take kindness because you're an asshole." I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Good! I like being an asshole." He said before he started walking away.

"Why are you so annoying?" I asked as I followed him again.

"Why the hell won't you leave me alone?" He asked and I smiled.

"Well if you're going to be an asshole, then I'm going to piss you off by following you around." I said causing him to scowl at me.

"Your life must be really boring if you're willing to waste your time that way." He said as he walked into his room.