4. Adult Behavior

I got to the empty lot and backed into a corner spot. It was my favorite space because you could see the entire lot from there. Not much traffic passed through here anymore since the lounge closed. There was a steep hill and small shrubs that wrapped around the corner I had chosen.

About fifteen minutes later a SUV pulled into the lot, turned its lights off and stopped.
You in the corner?

Yea.

A black Chevy Blazer backed into the spot next to mine. I leaned forward looking into his window and he gestured for me to come over. I placed my phone in the cupholder, grabbed my keys from the ignition and walked over. He cut the lights on as I strutted past the front of the truck.

When I got in I could see him smiling. Once again, just the sight of him had my juices beginning to flow. Had my skin been a few shades lighter my blushing would be obvious. But my smile probably gave him a clue anyway.

"Hey."

"I'm at a loss for words right now," he laughed. "I didn't know it could get any better than that dress."

"Yeah. It gets better than this too."

"You giving me permission to find out?"

I giggled before responding, "You have the sexiest eyes...and your lips," I said biting my own.

"I mean this in the most respectful way possible but I just wanna take it."

"I'm giving it to you."

He leaned over the armrest and my lips met his there. I moaned as his warm tongue slid into my mouth. Our tongues danced to the same rhythm. He grabbed my locs and continued to kiss me passionately as I sucked on his tongue before biting his bottom lip. My hands found their way to his scalp as I fingered his locs. His passionate kisses went from my lips to my neck, making me moan again, placing hickies in multiple spots.

I slid my hand down the white tee that covered his chest until I reached the band of his black basketball shorts. He smiled in our kiss before breaking away to slide and lean his seat back as far as it would go. He watched as I slid my shorts off letting them rest on the floor with my flats. My thong was soaked so I took them off and put them in his cupholder.

I looked over and he was still watching me. His eyes demanding me to fuck him right now. His dick begging me to release it from its fabric prison. My Chocolat asking me to give her what she wanted...no. Needed.

I climbed over and straddled him diving in for another kiss as I reached under myself releasing his manhood. It sprang up, the tip brushing past my clit, resting in my wetness. I shifted and he found my opening. As I began to slide down every inch of him we both moaned from the pleasure.

"Shit!"

"You feel so good," I replied in a whisper.

At first my hips moved wildly trying to take as much of him in as fast as possible. His hands grabbed my ass and took control, slowing my pace. My moans were in harmony with his heavy breathing until he slid down in his seat forcing more of his dick inside me. I moaned loudly as his hands moved from my ass to my breasts while my grinding turned to powerful bounces.

His truck rocked but it didn't break our rhythm. The space in the driver seat was tight but I didn't notice my right thigh being pressed completely against the door. Or my left thigh being pressed against the armrest and my toes resting in the cupholder next to my soaked panties. All I could focus on was the fact that he was hitting spots I didn't even know that I had. And that I had no idea I could get this wet.

"Shit, girl!" He moaned.

"You...'bout...to...make...me...cum," I panted between breaths.

"I want you to cum on this dick," he said staring into my eyes as his hips forcefully met mine.

"Fuuccckkkkk," I moaned staring back before he grabbed my locs pulling me in for another kiss.

He continued with long slow strokes through my orgasm as my body jerked and my legs got weak. My face was buried in his neck. His hands were sliding from under my cami to my ass and back again. Our grinding more intense.

"Cum for me," I said barely above a whisper.

I nibbled on his earlobe before repeating myself. My lips placed kisses on his neck. My tongue traced some of the tattoos on his neck. My teeth bit down gently forcing him to squeeze the ass he seemed to be so fond of. His breathing became uneven and I could tell he was about to nut. I raised my head so I could see his face as he came.

He grabbed my waist, closed his eyes, bit his bottom lip and squinched his face up as he released his cum and energy inside of me making my body tingle. His smile was met with mine as he opened his eyes.