1. It All Started

I love my job. Not all the time but I do. Me and my twin opened up a boutique almost a year ago called 'Skirts & Sneakers.' As I'm sure the name implies we cater to both men and women who dress to make a statement. Short skirts, tight dresses, feminine heels, makeup and jewelry. A long wall of sneakers including Jordan's, Nike's, Adidas, LeBron's. Tables with neatly folded solid colored V necks, racks of Levi's and cargo's. That's just to give you taste of what's inside.

My sister worked the cash register most days and I did majority of the visual stuff. Dressing the mannequins and placing certain items near one another to inspire our customers to break out the big bills and credit cards.

We were twins but we looked like night and day hence our names Nite and Dae. She had a peanut butter complexion with light brown eyes. Her hair was a mix of big loose spirals and small springy coils that all hung well past her shoulders. Dae had one of those Sports Illustrated bodies. Long legs, cute butt, nice breast and not an ounce of visible fat despite giving birth to my beautiful niece four months ago.

Me on the other hand. I had our mothers complexion. When I was self-conscious about it our Mom would cheer me up by saying "Girlll, you make milk chocolate wish it could look like you!" My hair was dark brown and only consisted of the small springy coils like my sisters and would never grow past my shoulder. That was until I decided to loc my hair which now rests a few inches above my bra strap. My sister always said I had a 'video ho' body. Daily gym visits helped to keep everything in place. Big breasts (a whole cup bigger than her size C), an ass that even I stared at in self admiration. Or vanity, I couldn't tell. My waist wasn't tiny but it definitely had definition. I was thicker, shorter and darker than my sister and I owned much more self- confidence.

I was folding shirts with one of our employers when I heard Dae greeting a customer.

"Heeyyyy! Welcome to Skirts & Sneakers! Wow! Your hair is really long! How many years?"

I turned to see her leaning over the counter with her fist under her chin waiting for an answer.

He smiled, "Eleven years."

"Sis! Sis, come 'ere."

"I heard him Dae," I replied walking towards the counter.

As I got closer to the counter he turned and our eyes met briefly before he broke the connection to glance towards the door and then dance his eyes around the perimeter of the store.

"How long has this store been here?" He asked still looking around as the phone rang.

"I got it,"Dae said before breaking away from the conversation.

"About a year." I replied. "And as you can see ," I said turning my back to him, "The Skirts are on this side," pointing left, "and the Sneakers are on this side," I said pointing right. Now facing him, "If you need anything then myself, Dae or Ty will be floating around."

"Hey," he said gently grabbing my arm as I turned to walk away, "I need your name."

"Nite... I-T-E."

"Aw shit, that's dope! Nite and Dae. Ya'll real sisters huh?" he asked motioning towards my twin.

"Yep, we're twins. I'm older by 3 hours and 28 minutes. Anything else?"

His eyes had locked with mine again this time moistening my panties. I broke the connection and tried to hurry off but he grabbed my arm again sliding his hands down to brush my hand this time as I tried walking off again.

"You off the market?"

I bit my lip before responding, "It's complicated but in a nutshell yes."