Just A Dream - *MB Love Story Starring YOU*

Introduction & Cast:

You are the star of this story. YN McLean. (Pronounced mack-clean.) An average country farm oriented teen girl. You have a sister name Megan. She is 18 years old. You live with your parents in Hillshire. A wonderful neighbourhood in Texas. The family has a small farm/barnyard at the back. Cattle, horses, chickens, goats, and ducks.You have a german sheperd name Pepsi,and Megan has a chihuahua name Coco Cola. Coco for short. You don't really have much friends,or anyone who you hang out with. You're pretty much a loner,who spends quality time with the nimals.They are your friends.

At school, you're not bullied or anything,you just don't socialize much with anyone.However,you have one person who you can always talk to - Prod. Because of your shyness, he was drawn to you. He's very nice to you. As for his homies Roc Ray and Prince, you're not even sure if they know you exist. Prod is single,but he and Lauryn have been flirtng around lately. You're slightly jealous because you have a lil crush on Prod. Roc is dating Maiya, who helps you with work sometimes,and eats with you occasionally. Ray has all the hoes. He gets caught in different parts of the school having some sort of sexual contact with girls. Prince,he hangs with a few girls when not with the boys. Like Nala,Rachel & Justice.

When one of the boys confess his true feelings for you.......and the others become filled with rage and anger because they were secretly feeling you, what's gonna go down? What will their lil female friends do? You will be SHOCKED.

Author's Note: Hey y'all this ur girl Megan. I'm working on this new story "Just A Dream" :) All my stories will star YOU and all of MB. That's how I do. I know y'all will enjoy this one more than "True Love Don't Come Easy" < my last story. Anyways, thanks for reading!

Twitter: @itsbuttella