He trudged to the door and flung it open revealing his brothers standing in the doorway. He was pretty sure he saw James jump a little when he saw him. Toby couldn't blame. He did look terrible. James entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"So what's up man? I haven't seen you in a while. You're usually just stowed away in here all day."

"I'm fine."

"Really Toby?" James said sarcastically.

"You're Really"

"Toby you can pull that shit on Steve and Katie and everyone else but you can't pull it on me. Maybe everyone else is oblivious to what's going on but I'm not. So why don't you just stop lying and tell me what's going on."

"I don't want to talk about it James!"

"See that's your problem Toby. You don't want to talk about it but you need to talk about it. You're depressed and upset. I understand, but you can't avoid this You- "

"AVOID WHAT JAMES?! Avoid more heartache?! More Stress?! James I don't care what have to say! Just shut up! I just want to avoid you and everyone else right now! "Toby grabbed his jacket and car keys and stormed downstairs. He slammed the front door shut behind him as loud as possible and backed out of the driveway.

"No Toby... I'm leaving you." Only she didn't leave. She saw herself walk out the door but she was still watching Toby. She saw Toby fall to the ground and curl up in a ball. She heard the muffled sobs coming from the boy she once loved and still loves. She saw Toby get up and scream. But all she could do was sit idly and watch it all happen.

"Xoe. Xoe! Wake up." Xoe felt a sharp pain on her arm and her eyes sprang open. She awoke to see Dianna's shocked face hovering above her. "You were having a nightmare."

"Thanks." Xoe got out of bed and slipped on her slippers. She grabbed her cellphone and walked to the bedroom door.

"Toby's in trouble." As she snuck down the stairs, she took a look the digital clock sitting on the table, 1:14. She ran out the door and dialed James's number.

"Hello?" Xoe heard from the other end of the line.

"James? It's Xoe. Is Toby okay?"

"Where are you?"

"Just answer me! Is he okay?"

"We don't know. He left about 4 hours ago and he's not picking up his phone."

"Well I'm about to get to your street. I'll be there soon." Xoe hung up before James could say anything else. She knocked on the front door and James opened it.

"Has he called?" Xoe stormed in the house.

"Not yet." James and Xoe sat down on the couch. Xoe tried to catch her breath.

"What happened anyway?"

"Toby and I had a fight about what was going on and he just stormed out. He left 4 hours ago and is not answering the phone."

"Oh my god. Do you think he could be hurt?" Xoe asked putting her face in her hands.

"Maybe. This is all my fault. If I hadn't pushed him to tell me what happened then this wouldn't be happening.

"No, it's my fault. I hadn't broken up with him none of this would have happened. I didn't even want to do it anyway."

"Then can you even begin to explain to me why you did?" James was starting to get a little angry.

"ENOUGH! Steve yelled." The authorities are out looking for him now. They said they would call us if they find anything. So just stop fighting! For one night please. This isn't about either of you, it's about Toby and finding him."