Luke smiled before leaning in and fully placed his lips on Ashton's.

"You know," Luke whispered as they had pulled away from the kiss, "We're alone tonight and you're looking so.." Luke trailed off and bit his lip to keep himself from jumping on Ashton right at this moment.

"Yeah?" Ashton asked in a low whisper and smirked at the blonde.

"Yeah," Luke answered hotly and moved his lips closer to Ashton's again, "I really just want to rip that suit off and-"

"Dad! Are we gonna leave soon?" Leon's voice was heard from the living room, making Luke close his eyes and sigh while Ashton giggled against his lips.

"Yeah, we're leaving in just a minute" Luke called back before sitting up on the bed and looked back down at Ashton.

"You know what?" Ashton asked and sat up beside Luke to look at the blonde with a smug smile.

"No, what?"

"You go and leave the kids, and then when you come back," Ashton said and ran a warm hand up under Luke's t-shirt before whispering hotly, "You can rip this suit right off"

Luke bit his lip harshly and looked at Ashton with want in his eyes before he nodded his head quickly, making Ashton chuckle.

"Mm, yes-"

"Dad!"

"I'll be with you in a minute, bud!" Luke called impatiently before turning back to Ashton who was smiling in amusement.

"Go and drop them off at the sleepover," the older one said before reaching up to loosen his tie while Luke was watching him intensely, "And I'll be waiting"

Luke gritted his teeth and almost growled out as he watched the seducing smirk on his boyfriend's face.

"You just love teasing and playing me around like this, don't you?" Luke sighed and watched Ashton nod his head with a content look on his face.

Luke only gave him a pointed look before he collected their kids and their bags, and took them to the sleepover while only having Ashton on his mind.

**

"Honey, I'm home" Luke called out in an amusing voice before shrugging his jacket off and and kicked his shoes away. He grabbed the pizza he bought on his walk back home from dropping off the toddlers, and brought it in to the kitchen.

"Ash?" Luke called again and frowned when he yet again didn't get an answer. He dropped the stuff on the kitchen counter and turned around to walk into the living room and see if his boyfriend was there.

"Babe-" Luke spoke but cut himself right off when lifting his head and watched Ashton stand in the doorway of the kitchen. Luke's eyes went up and down Ashton's body, mouth almost watering when seeing his gorgeous boyfriend. 

Ashton was smiling sweetly as he was dressed in only white boxer briefs and Luke's big flannel that was unbuttoned, showing off his toned and tanned chest. Luke almost fell to the floor by the amazing sight.

"I hope you're not mad," Ashton said and slowly walked over to the intensely staring blonde, "But I took the liberty to undress myself and get a bit more comfortable"

Luke gulped down as Ashton reached him and curled his arms around his neck. Ashton was smirking the whole time, knowing fully well what he did to his boyfriend. He enjoyed seeing Luke so riled up because of him, and Ashton thought Luke more than deserve to be taken cared of tonight.

"I'm so not mad" Luke breathed out and brought his hands to the small of Ashton's back, feeling the material of his flannel before fisting it gently.