12

Luke smiled when waking up in his bed with his pale arms wrapped around his beautifully golden tanned boyfriend who was still sleeping soundly.

Luke studied the locks at the back of Ashton's neck, smiling fondly when he blew light air on them and they moved beautifully with the wind.

He breathed in the natural smell of Ashton as he tugged him closer to his chest, enjoying every smell taste and touch Ashton gave him.

Luke leaned closer and left small light kisses on the back of Ashton's neck down to his shoulder. He moved the beautiful honey-locks away from the side of Ashton's face before continuing his trails of kisses up to Ashton's jaw and cheek.

Luke breathed out a low chuckle when hearing Ashton let out a small mumble and stretched his body out before fluttering his eyes open in slight confusion.

"Good morning, baby" Luke whispered and ran a hand up and down Ashton's naked waist while kept kissing his boyfriends cheek.

Ashton giggled and sighed out contently before turning around in Luke's hold and looked at the younger boy with gleaming hazel-green eyes. Luke breathed in a heavy breath at the pure beauty in front of him.

"Good morning" Ashton whispered back and smiled at Luke lovingly. The blonde leaned in and placed a light kiss on Ashton's lips before pulling away and stretched his body.

"I'll make some breakfast to you and the small ones before I go to work" Luke said and was just about to slip out of the bed but Ashton stopped him, hooking his muscular arms around Luke's waist and whined quietly.

"Don't leave just yet, the bed gets cold without you" he said and his breath was hot on Luke's skin as he spoke against Luke's chest.

Luke chuckled fondly before curling his arms around Ashton again. "Okay, I won't" he whispered before relaxing into the bed again.

"This is the only place and time I have alone with you. It's only a few minutes, so I always want to take good care of those minutes" Ashton said and tilted his head up to meet Luke's eyes.

Luke ran a hand comfortably through Ashton's long honey-curls and smiled when hearing Ashton hum in satisfaction.

"You're right, we never have time alone" Luke spoke and as he looked around in Ashton's bedroom. Luke felt at home here.

Ashton answered with a nod of his head as he let his fingers trace the pale skin on Luke's chest. Luke shivered at the beautiful touch, loving the way only the touch of Ashton's fingertips could spread warmth through Luke's whole body.

"I want to take you out" Luke spoke suddenly and Ashton furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up at Luke.

"What?" he asked in a soft voice.

"Take you out on a date I mean," Luke said and smiled down at his beautiful boyfriend, "We could get some alone time and we could finally go on our first real date"

Ashton smiled, his dimples showing, as he nodded his head and pushed himself up to kiss Luke on the lips.

"I'd like that," Ashton whispered against Luke's pink lips, "But we'd need a babysitter if that would ever work"