fįftêęn.

So you guys may have noticed that my writing style keeps changing throughout the story, but that's just because I'm trying to figure out how I really enjoy writing. Bare with me here :) Also, sometimes I write on my phone, sometimes I write on my laptop, so that may be affecting everything as well. OH OH OH. I really want to hear your opinions on Tori, so drop a few comments about her if you feel so obliged.

"Not jealous, territorial."

It had been a few days since Tori had been at the house and I really think Frank was starting to take a fancy to her. I'm still a little surprised about how calm and collected she was about the whole vampire thing. She seemed to be totally fine with it and wasn't very shy about asking any and all questions that pop into her mind about us.

"Frankie, do you eat animals or humans?" Frank grinned at her use of his nickname and faced towards her.

"Humans. But don't worry, you should be safe." He very obviously flirted and she blushed a pretty scarlet color.

I tuned out of their conversation and focused back on the video game that I was playing, a game called Beyond Two Souls. It's actually a really cool game and it has a nice plot line behind it.

As I played my mind wandered to Gerard, he had been in his room all day, and I didn't see him at all last night. Although I suppose that isn't too odd for Gerard, he likes to follow the sleep pattern of a normal human.

I decided to go and check on him so I put my controller down and stood up, letting the blanket that I had wrapped around me my fall from my shoulders.

When I reached his door I knocked lightly, and when I heard a muffled "come in" come from inside I pushed the door open to reveal a teary eyed Gerard laying on the bed.

I immediately ran over to the bed and pulled him up by his shoulders.

"Gerard? What's wrong?" He started sobbing and I pulled him close to me, rubbing circles on his back as he cried into the crook of my neck.

"I-I had a nightmare last night. About you." I pulled away from him and I looked into his glossy hazel eyes, ones that held so much sadness and hopelessness. Whatever dream he had, it must have been a bad one to shake him up so bad.

Gerard doesn't cry. Ever.

"What happened Gee?" He looked at me and I felt his cold hand wrap around mine.

"You were burning, and I couldn't save you. It was like I was frozen in place and the only thing I could do was yell for someone to help you, but no one came."His words sent a shiver down my spine and I tried to hold back the fear from my eyes, for his sake.

"It was just a nightmare. I'm here, I'm okay." I tried to reassure him and he started to calm down. His breathing slowed down and his tears stopped.

He pulled me into his arms and I laid my head down on his shoulder. He seemed like he was making sure that I was actually there. I didn't think anyone would ever care about me so much as to get so worked up about me.

"Please don't ever leave me." His voice came out shaky and frail and it broke my heart.

"I won't Gee. I love you."

~.~.~.~

Later that evening we were all sitting on the couch, watching the news. Apparently humans had been getting mauled by what the humans thought were animals. We really didn't think that was the case though, and we decided to give it a few days to see what happened before going into action.