thïrtęên.

A/N Can I just say thAT I FIND IT SO STRANGE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENJOY THIS AND COMMENT ON IT AND LIKE IT AND VOTE FOR IT AND ITS JUST LIKE OMG WHAT. Also I'm listening to the album blurryface by twenty one pilots and I'm currently on fairly local so I dunno how that'll effect it but I mean jOSH DUN AM I RIGHT? Also, I'm really happy because I found my bluetooth keyboard so now I can write on my phone like a regular keyboard. So without further a Pete Wentz, here is the chapter.

"Wake up darling." I felt cold hands on my waist and I opened my eyes to see Gerard looking at me. I looked around to see that we were in his room, and then I remembered falling asleep on the couch with him yesterday, he must have carried me up. I got up and stretched my arms out, I absolutely love the feeling of stretching after I wake up. I grabbed his hand and teleported to the kitchen.

That's another strange thing I can do, vampires can teleport to places and people, but I can bring people with me by touching them. I'm odd all the way around I guess, it's rare that vampires have abilities in the first place, but having an elemental gift is even rarer.

"Hey lovebirds." Frank threw a book on the bar. "I was cleaning out a bunch of junk from my room last night and I found this. You might like it." I picked up the book and read the title, cracking a smile when I did so. "The Vampires Assistant." I read aloud and Gerard laughed a little.

"Thank's Frankie." He nodded and walked over to the couch, flipping the TV on. "I'm going hunting. Anyone wanna come with?" Mikey entered the kitchen, heading straight for the door. I stood up and walked over to him, signaling that I was going with him.

"Alright, we'll be back later guys." We got a few half-hearted grunts of goodbyes and left the house, stepping into the warm air. It was just becoming summer and now that I knew we were going on a major tour and debuting our new album, I couldn't be more excited.

"So where first miss lady?" Mikey sticks to feeding from humans, which is also what I do. Sure animal blood is sustaining and everything, but this isn't Twilight, I'm not going to deprive myself. This is who I am, a predator, and my body knows what it wants.

"Let's hit the park, it's about the time all the humans will be taking morning walks and stuff." Mikey nodded in agreement with me and we took off in the direction of the park.

One of the perks of being a vampire, running, jumping, climbing, just being free to do whatever the hell you want to and not having to worry about getting hurt.

Even when I was a human I was an adrenaline junkie. When I was little I was always the one to dive into the deep end of the swimming pool, when I was a teenager I was obsessed with jumping off of highest places, surfing the craziest waves, just being wild.

I guess being like me does have some perks aside from the great hair and not gaining weight.

We arrived at the park and when I heard a loud slap and then crying, my head shot up towards the sound. I looked to see a guy towering over a girl, she had bruises on her face and tears streaming down her cheeks. I looked at Mikey and he nodded to me once.

Luckily they were behind the restroom, where no one could see them.

Creeping over to where they were, the girls eyes landed on me and Mikey and he put his finger to his lips, telling her silently to be quiet. She quickly averted her gaze from us and back to the guy, who looked like a douchebag in all honesty.

The girl however was beautiful, she had light caramel colored skin and dark hair, paired with bright blue eyes. She looked like she had been through hell and back but you could tell she was strong.

Mikey took one more step forward and wrapped his hands around the guys neck, dragging the flailing man away from me and the girl, who looked to be about 19 years old. Way to be subtle Mike.

I turned my attention back to the girl who now looked terrified. I would be too if I was her, these two people just come out of nowhere, eyes probably the color of crimson, and one of them grabs her boyfriend or whatever in a chokehold before dragging him away, led by his screams a few moments later.

She started to back away but I grabbed her arm, watching her flinch when I did so. "Please don't hurt me. I won't tell anyone about this." I instantly had a flashback of the first night at the house, when I begged them to let me go.

"Oh honey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. What's your name?" She reluctantly sat down on the park bench with me. One of the very same ones I was sitting at before Gerard took me and changed my life forever.

"M-My name is Tori." She was gripping my hand and tears were rolling down her face, even harder than they were before. "What was he doing to you? Did he hit you?" She looked like she was about to breakdown and when she started sobbing I pulled her into a hug.

I don't know why but I felt the need to protect this girl, like I had a connection to her. I saw Mikey come back and give me a questioning look. "Just go back to the house." He looked reluctant at first but after he realized I wasn't going to budge, he left in a blur, not even trying to act human for once.

She pulled away from me and wiped the mascara stains from under her eyes. She just stared at the ground, an empty look covering her features.

"Come with me."  Her eyes shot up to mine and she furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I stood up and sighed. "You've witnessed too much, and judging by how loud that assholes screams were, someone probably already has the police on their way. And we can't have you blabbing about what really happened here, so sorry about this."

I grabbed her and threw her on my back, before starting to run, her weight not even bothering me. When I stopped in front of the house she slipped off my back, her eyes falling shut. 

I heard he door open and a couple pairs of footsteps come out. "Damnit Iris you can't just bring dead bodies to the house, it's weird. Get rid of it." Gerard walked up the her and poked her with his foot.

"She's not dead, I think she passed out when I ran with her on my back. I probably should have warned her about the whole breathlessness thing." His eyes widened and he turned to me.

"You brought a human to our house?!" I rolled my eyes and shoved past him, picking her unconscious body up before making my way to the door.

"Hey I was a human and you brought me here." I could hear a groan and then him whisper "she's always right and it pisses me off" and I laughed. "I heard that Mr. Way." I didn't bother kicking the door shut because I knew that they would close the door when they came back in.

I sat her down on my bed and sat down at my little desk, pulling out my drawing pad and a few pencils. I needed to be in there when she woke up, might as well not be bored while I wait right?

Gerard entered the room and picked me up off the seat, before sitting down and putting me in his lap. I laughed and continued drawing, with him looking over my shoulder. "What's the concept of this one?"

He brushed his hand over the drawing of a bird sitting on a bed, in a girls bedroom. "It's uh, it's kind of a twist on the whole concept of a bird being locked in a cage. It's supposed to represent how a young girl felt the same way as a bird trapped in a cage." He nodded and even though my explanation wasn't very thorough, I knew he understood.

I heard a groan and turned around to see Tori sitting up in my bed, looking confused. I stood up and walked over to her, sitting on the bed with her. "Hi Tori, how are you feeling?" She still looked confused but she nodded, I'm guessing that meant she was fine.

"Gerard, you're good at explaining things. I'll leave you to talk to her." I left the room and closed the door behind me before he got to say anything. I heard the door open and I looked to see Gerard poking his head out of the room.

"I don't even know why you brought her here Iris." I looked at the ground in deep thought and shook my head. "Neither do I. But I know I feel like I need to keep her safe. Just tell her what we are and then come back down here." He sighed and closed the door without responding.

I was honestly questioning my actions, I had no idea why I brought her here, I don't even know her last name.

Maybe it's because I saw that she was going through the same thing I went through at multiple foster homes, or maybe it's just my gut telling me that we needed her.