9)The Beachy Plan

So...yeah.  I was bored.  Didn't feel like writing on my main story, so here it goes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dead,"

May looked up from what she was doing and looked at (y/n),"What?"

"DEAD!"

"What are you talking about, (y/n)?"  May asked.

(y/n) groaned and laid down on Mays bed,"I'm freaking dead!"

Mey-rin went up to (y/n),"All you did was sweep the floor, how did you die?"  She stopped and thought for a moment, when an idea came to her head,"It might be because of that one thing, yes it is!"

"What are you mumbling about, Mey-rin?"  May asked the red head.

Mey-rin crawled towards May and whispered into her ear.

(y/n) watched the changing expressions of May, and Mey-rins eyes averting towards her every now and then,"What the fu-"

"GAAAH!"May turned towards Mey-rin, with a red face,"Did that really happen?!"

Mey-rin nodded her head vigorously.

May snapped her head towards (y/n) and quickly crawled towards her,"Did you really have an affair with the master?!"  She asked..and yelled.

(y/n)'s face turned one of disgust,"What on earth are you talking about?!"  She pushed Mays face away.

"Mey-rin said that while you guys were cleaning, you heard the master scream," May explained.

(y/n) nodded,"That's true, but where did you get me having an affair with the master?"

"Mey-rin also said that you and the master were in the bathroom by yourself and all the master was wearing was a towel,"May continued, her face growing red by the minute.

(y/n) nodded once again,"That's also true, but I never had an affa-"

"She also told me that when you came out of the bathroom, you said that the master was 'awesome' and that your face was really red,"May continued on.

"That's once again true but-" (y/n) stopped, and slowly turned her head to Mey-rin, who shrieked in response,"Mey-rin,"

"Y-yes?" She asked.

"I'm going to kill you,"

"Y-yes,"

"You should run now,"

"Y-yes...I should,"

With that, Mey-rin jumped out of the bed, screaming for her life and ran for the door, with an angry (y/n) running behind her.

Just as Mey-rin reached the door, it opened by itself and Mey-rin tackled a certain blondy who wasn't expecting a maid running towards him.

(y/n) ended up bumping into a stiff Sebastian, who didn't even move an inch.

And in that moment, time stopped...

...

...

...

...

...

Not really, (y/n) just didn't want to move.

"(y/n), I would really appreciate it if you took your face out of my chest,"Sebastian said.

"Oh you would?"(y/n) asked, craning her head up to look Sebastian in the eye.  The butler nodded,"Well too bad, 'cause I'm not moving,"  She put her face back to it's former position.