6) Eh?

Your maids outfit is the pic above^^.  Except, longer and up to your knees.

   "(y/n),"A voice said,"(y/n), wake up,"

     (y/n) squinted her eyes open to see May hovering over her face,"May..what time is it?"

     May looked up and said,"4:00 in the morning, I'm pretty sure,"

     "What?!"(y/n) yelled, sitting straight up in her bed,"Why did you wake me up so early?"

     "We have to wake up pretty early and get everything ready for the master,"May said.

     (y/n) groaned as she laid back on her bed,"Like what?"  She asked the blue haired girl.

     "Like, make breakfast and prepare his tea perfectly - well that's actually more of Sebastians and Bards job,"She said.

     "What else?"(y/n) asked, opening an eye because she is too tired to open both, but mostly because she wants to know how her new master might be able to see.

     May put a finger to her chin in thought,"Well, we have to get the gardens to the masters satisfaction,"  She said.

     "But isn't that Finny's job?" (y/n) asked.

     At the mention of Finny's name made May blush a little bit, and (y/n) smirk,"We-well you see, he has to trim, weed, and plant all around the gardens of the mansion and-"

     "I just think you want to spend some time with him," (y/n) said, sitting up and smirking even more at May.

     "Um..."It could be easily told that she was growing flustered,"Get dressed and start cleaning!"  May yelled as she rushed out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

     (y/n) chuckled as she got out of bed, and headed for the showers.

     She stripped of her clothes, and stepped into the steaming shower, which was sort of perfect for the sudden change of seasons outside.  Fall, to winter.

     As she showered, (y/n) wondered,"How am I supposed to get revenge on that Phantomhive if he's my master?  More or less these servants around?"

     After trying to think up of tactics to get revenge on that shorty (she shouldn't be talking...she's shorter than him,...or you.  If you're taller, then just pretend your short) , (y/n) turned off the shower, and got out.  She wrapped a towel around her curvaceous body and beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair.

     As she stepped out of the bathroom, she had raised her head to find(reminds me of a Secret*Black Vow*english cover xD), May, happily sitting on her bed, (y/n)'s new maids outfit beside her, as she swung her short, skinny legs.

     "Oh, hey (y/n),"May said, once she caught eyes with the almost naked girl,"I forgot to tell you the last reason why we need to wake up early,"

     (y/n) sighed, as she went up to the dress beside May.  She took off the towel the covered her body, not really caring because I mean -hey, they were both girls there aren't they?,"What is the last reason then?"(y/n) asked May, as the green eyed maid went to the drawer and grabbed the black knee high socks that went along with her maid outfit.

     "Well, seeing as we live in a huge mansion,"May started, making a 'huge' circle with her sort of tiny, but not really , hands to emphasize the hugeness of the mansion,"And there's only three maids, we have to get quiet a head start, don't you think?"May asked, laying the socks on the bed beside the outfit, and taking the maid outfit off its hanger.