8)First Day as a Maid....gone wrong Part 2

Both Mey-rin and (y/n) stopped what they were doing,"Master!"

     (y/n) rushed for the door, thinking,"If anything bad is to happen to the master....I would be the cause of it!" (y/n) slammed the door open, with Mey-rin standing behind her, her glasses off, just in case.

No sign of the master. And it didn't even seem a kidnapping happened.  Everything was all sorted out.  If the masters screamed, he was awake, and a struggle must've happened.  So kidnapping is off the case.  Well, then, where is the masters anyway?

     (y/n) decided to check the bathroom.  Since it was an only possible answer.  As she reached for the door, Mey-rin stopped her,"Wha - what if the master is taking a bath?"

     "All by himself?"(y/n) said smirking, "Sure.  And, our master just screamed.  Does him being naked really important right now?"

     Mey-rin nodded,"Yes " She said,"Yes it is,"

      (y/n) sighed,"Well to me, it's not,"  She reached for the doorknob again, but stopped herself this time.  The thought of seeing her target naked wasn't really a big dream of hers so she knocked,"Master, are you in there?"

     "(y/n)?"The two maids sighed as they heard their masters voice call the said girls name,"Is that you?"

     "Yeah,"(y/n) said,"And Mey-rin also,"

     "One of you get Sebastian right now,"Ciel ordered them.

     "I'm sorry master,"(y/n) said, but Sebastian told us to help you of you woke up,"The girl explained,"He said he is quite busy right now,"

     Ciel mumbled something that was inaudible to the two maids.  All (y/n) could hear was,'Stupid, demon, he knew,"

      "Well, if you want,"(y/n) started,"We can have one of us to go in there to help you with your uh....problem,"

     "No!"Ciel yelled,"I want Sebastian here, right now!"

     "Well I'm sorry master, but Sebastian told us personally that he wants us to help you if you need any help,"(y/n) informed her.

     There was a slight pause before Ciel talked again,"Fine,"He said, giving up,"But get a towel and blindfold first,"

     (y/n) sighed,"Mey-rin,"

     Mey-rin tensed up and jumped, "Ha-hai!"  She yelled, before leaving the room to get the items her master required.

     Long after Mey-rin left, (y/n) and Ciel stood in silence, until, (y/n) finally decided to pop the question,"So um,  master, what exactly do you need help with?"

     A silence was held as (y/n) awaited for an answer, and it was a while before Ciel answered,"Well...Um,  you see.  I tried to take a bath without the help of Sebastian today.  So, I turned on the tap and put in the soap,"He paused a bit, then continued,"But, I accidentally put in a bit too much soap,"

     "And?"(y/n) asked, slightly amused by this.

     "Well,"Ciel continued,"After putting in too much soap, I couldn't turn off the tap...it's running now as we speak,"

     "Oh,"(y/n) said, acting worried, but actually, she's trying to stifle a laugh,"And the scream we heard?"

     "The scream you heard was of me stepping on my body soap by accident,"Ciel said, embarrassment in his voice,"And then...slipping."