7)First Day as a Maid..gone wrong. Part 1

Walking out of the bedroom door, (y/n) followed May into the kitchen where Bard, Mey-rin and Sebastian were cooking/getting plates/doing most of the work.

To (y/n) s relief, Finny wasn't there. Probably working on the gardens already. (Nope,still trying to recover from shock...he is outside though, just..yeah)

"Ah, it's good to see that you two are awake,"Sebastian greeted them with *false* smile.

"Well, we had a little commotion in the bedroom,"May said, laughing slightly, and looking at (y/n).

(y/n) scoffed and rolled her eyes, as she nudged May,"Not to mention a confession,"

May blushed, as she smacked (y/n) right at the top of the head.

"We heard,"Bard said, as he watched Sebastian do most of the cooking, that he was supposed to do. He averted his gaze to May and raised am eyebrow, with a smirk,"Finny lover, eh?"

Mey-rin chuckled, as Sebastian hid a smile,"Sh - shut up!" May said, pointing at them with a flustered face.

"Sure,"Bard said, still chuckling,"Once we tell Finny,"

Pure shock and disbelief filled May's face as she gasped,"Wh - why would you do that!?" She yelled, as she fake cried into Mey-rin meatyballs.

Bard got a look of worry in his face as he went up to May's 'crying' form and tried to comfort her,"I-I didn't mean it! D-don't worry! We won't actually tell him!"

Suddenly, Sebastian came out of nowhere and punched Bard right on top of the head, while Mey-rin was flustered of the girl crying in her boobies.

In the background (y/n) laughed,"Man," She thought,"It's going to be pretty tough to do something bad to the master of these guys,"

All of a sudden, May was in front of (y/n), with Mey-rin beside her. Looks like she got over her little commotion,"(y/n)-chan, it's time to get to work,"May said happily.

(y/n) coughed a little, after her giggling fit,"Uh, yeah sure,"

"Oh and ladies,"The three maids looked back at Sebastian.

"Ye-yes, Sebastian - sama?!"Mey-rin asked, quite flustered.

"If the master wakes and needs any help, would you mind helping him, I am quite busy at the moment,"Sebastian informed them.

May smiled and nodded, as did (y/n), Mey-rin nearly fainted, but May - who had her arm around Mey-rin's waist - pinched the red head before she could the said red head jolted straight up.

May took both maids hands and said,"Let's go to the storage room!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once they reached this so-called 'storage room' (it was seriously as big as (y/n)'s old house), May ran off, leaving Mey-rin and (y/n) at the door.

Not a few minutes later, May came back with a broom, a duster,and polishers and rags. She put the items down in front of them the gave the broom to (y/n),"You'll be doing the sweeping of the mansion,"May said to (y/n), "It's best to start outside of the Masters bedroom door, so that that is dealt with and we won't have to worry about the master waking up with dirt all over his door,"

(y/n) took the broom and saluted,"Yes, ma'am!" She managed to say, without going to a giggling fit.

Mey-rin and May caught on with what the (h/c) haired girl was doing, and decided to play along.

"Sargeant Mey-rin!"May yelled.

The maid straightened up when she heard her name and saluted,"Y-yes, Captain May?!"Mey-rin said, quite surprised.

May handed Mey-rin the duster,"You are to dust away the dust enemies that resides in the masters quarters!" She said,"You out are to be sure not a single dust is left anywhere near there! Understood?!"

"Loud - loud and clear, ma - am, yes!"Mey-rin said.

"And I,"May said dramatically, as she turned around and got the polishers and rags,"Will battle against, the wretched, unsmooth railings, of this mansion!"

(y/n) fake gasped,"But, how will you go against such odds of making them smooth again?!" She asked, acting worried as she tried to hide her laughter.

"It will be a hard task,"May started;"But I will...."May stopped. She wasn't laughing anymore, as she stared at something terrifying behind (y/n) and Mey-rin. Mays eyes widened in horror. The other two girls were too terrified to look behind them.

"May...are-are you okay?"(y/n) asked worriedly (is that the right word?). "Are you okay?"

Then, a shiver went down (y/n)'s spine when she heard,"Ladies...you should be working by now,"right beside her ear.

Both Mey-rin and (y/n) turned around slowly to see Sebastian smiling at them, as a dark aura loomed around him. The two girls screamed and jumped beside May.

Sebastian straightened up,"You know, if we don't start cleaning now, the master will wake up to an awful lot of dirt,"He said, that creepy smile still on his ace,"So don't you think it's time to get to work now?"

The three girls saluted. Not in respect, no. In fear. Terrible fear,"Yes sir!"They said unison. Then, they grabbed their cleaning items, with May grabbing an extra broom to sweep the gardens after she's done with her work. The three maids ran out of the room as fast as they can and although she didn't notice it, Sebastian stared hard at (y/n) as she left.

He watched her retreating form, running alongside Mey-rin, and smiled,"Such an interesting girl," He thought,"Such an interesting soul,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they reached their destination, Mey-rin and (y/n) stopped to catch their breaths. "Man, that dudes terrifying!"(y/n) said, once she finally caught her breath.

"He is!"Mey-rin said, also once she caught her breath,"But he is very highly respected here by the servants! Yes he is!"

(y/n) chuckled and nudged Mey-rin slightly,"Some more than others,"

Mey-rin blushed intensely and looked away,"Now I know how May-chan must've felt," She started to dust the door of their master.

(y/n) started to sweep,"Speaking of May, where is she anyways?"

"Her first main job is to polish, and the rails are mainly at the main stairwell, so that's where she went,"Mey-rin said.

"Oh yeah, and she has barely anything to do also!"(y/n) pouted.

"Oh no!"Mey-rin said,"Before you arrived, I would be doing the sweeping and the dusting, while May did everything else," She explained,"If I finish before her, then I help her,"

"Oh,"(y/n) said,"I guess that's-" (y/n) didn't have time to finish her sentence for a loud boom, and a scream from the masters bedroom interrupted her.

Both Mey-rin and (y/n) stopped what they were doing,"Master!"

I'm apologizing now for using probably nonexistent words. Like for example :worriedly. English is not my first language so once again, I apologize.
And I have to ask, does the paragraphs look weird to you? Like, it starts a new, random paragraph ..well, randomly? I'm using my phone to write because a computer isn't available to me at the moment. I accidentally did something, and It made the paragraphs loom weird, but when I exited it, it went back to normal. So please tell me. Thank you ☺  Also Vote + Comment! ♡