October

"Crystal is getting pretty big Annie." Christa laughed as she rolled around with the small dog in the backyard of their cabin.

The other blonde had a small smile of pride. "I know, my baby is officially a month and should be getting bigger."

Christa lifted up Crystal towards Annie and the pup stuck her tiny pink tongue out. "No! Look how big her belly is! She's so rolly polley. How much do you guys feed her?"

Annie crossed her arms in defense, "Enough." She replied. Christa was just being overly dramatic; her baby was fine. "She's a growing puppy. Of course she needs to eat more."

"I'm just saying." Christa put the pup back on the ground. Then sat next to Ymir.

They all crowded around Mikasa at the table while the guys played football further away. (Yes, I figured that they would eventually find out about the game.)

"Speaking of babies. How's it feel being a month and half?" Christa asked. "Can you feel the motherly pressure?!"

Mikasa took a drink of her tea. "Not sure if you can really feel anything yet, Christa."

The small blonde had a small pout. "Oh, well. At least you don't have a belly like Crystal."

Ymir holding the pup while rubbing it. "She's not that big."

"Yes she is!" Christa exclaimed at her girlfriend.

"Don't think so. It's baby fat."

Just as the argument got heated, a yell was heard from the guys.

"Stop picking on me!" Armin jumped on Erens back.

"No matter how big or buff you get, you're still the little guy to us!" Reiner laughed.

Armin is also a little girl. Annie sighed as she watched him being picked on by everyone. That's my wife..

"Hey it's us!"

The side fence opened and the family strolled in. Hanji was carrying Liam as Levi walked next to Zoe.

"Sorry were late! Levi was fixing Zoe's hair." She sat Liam on the ground to play with Crystal and Potato. He laughed as the puppy and dog jumped on him.

Levi rolled his eyes. "Zoe doesn't like it when you do that pathetic excuse of a 'ponytail'." He sat at the table next the ladies. "It's ridiculous."

"Psh! Whatever!" She glanced to  say Hi to everyone before noticing the guys playing football. "Hey! Tag me in!"

"Dad. Can I have my book?" Zoe asked from her spot.

Levi took the hardcover out of his bag and gave it to her. "All right but don't get too ahead of me this time."

"Yes, dad." She replied and sat next to Liam on the grass.

Seeing their adorable family always hit Annie where it hurts. Thinking that, she could've had that. Then, her inability to have children got in the way of achieving that dream. But, these moments still made her smile. Spending it with her friends.

And wife.

.

The days passed as Annie started working on the fields again. Scanning outside the walls and doing multiple research tests on ground zero. She enjoyed this freedom. It was fall weather so, best time of the year to her.

"Hey tell your wife I said hi!" Reiner called as they left HQ. "And make sure she cooks you a good meal!"

Annie chuckled at him. "Will do!" She left the building but before making her way home a sharp pain hit her. "Ah!"

Reiner heard a fall to ground behind him and looked to see Annie holding her stomach. "Annie!!" He ran next to her.

Her eyes closed and the last thing she saw was Reiner calling out to her.