Goodbye Love.

I don't know where I'm at. Gas fills the air preventing me from breathing and my eyes shut. I wipe away most of the air with my hands, leaving a little bit of clean air for me to breath. Intoxicated by the gas, I cough a lot. Practically hacking. I seem to be sitting on the floor, Im wearing my casual attire, shorts, suspenders, glasses and a weird American Horror Story shirt, with a pair of black and white converse. The air clears out, enough for me to open my eyes fully and wonder around, trying to see where i am at. I turn around and look behind me.

Nothing, but grass. Im in a fucking grassland. How did I end up here? I turn back around and beneath the toxic air I see a huge piece of white metal uprooting the ground. I take a couple steps back and try to look at the object beside me. "What the fuck?" i question myself. Where am i? I reach into my pockets hoping my phone would be there.

Back left pocket: No phone.

Back right pocket: No phone

And both my front pockets were completely empty. I had just gotten that too. Damn.

I see someone walking closer an closer. "Hello? Who are you?" i ask, but the figure just walks even closer. So close i can see the person, eventually. "Jason!" I run and hug him. "You're back? Where are we?" his tight, warm arms wrap around me.

"I love you." he says calmly. "I love you more than anything in the universe." he looks at me and smiles.

"I love you, too. Where are we?"  i repeat.

"I love you" he hugs me, again, even tighter this time "Goodbye, love."

"Goodbye? Where are you-" and he was gone. His presence has disappeared, like if he was never there before. "Jason! Jason what do you mean by 'Goodbye'!" i scream.

I walk everywhere looking for Jason, when suddenly all the gas in the air vanishes and all thats left to see is an broken airplane. Chopped in half, like if a giant had torn it in half himself. I find an emergency exit and run toward it as fast as i can. Its jammed, i  pull with all my might and it pops opens. I leap inside and run down the pathway. Everyone is dead. Kids, Mom's, dad's, and regular passengers. Most of them were in their seats, but I did have to step over some. Breathing masks we're dangling from the roof. Peoples heads we're snapped, cut, bruised. Blood was everywhere, some blood coming from decapitated arms and legs.

I run and find a phone on the floor.

NO SERVICE. PLEASE CONNECT TO THE INTERNET OR AN AVALIBKE WIFI NETWORK.

The phone warned. I'm in the middle of a fuckin grassland, what kind of phone doesn't have at least 3g. All the phones we're eathier damaged, locked or no service. I kept looking through the plane for phone, when I see something more than a phone.

Jason? I see him dead in his seat. The arm of the chair punctured his stomach. I burst into tears. This can't be real. I lean in and touch his forehead. Its so cold, you can refrigerate a drink inside his body. He was wearing his white shirts with some black pants and some converse. His white shirt was now red. Some blood dripping from his soaked shirt to the floor.
====================
I breathed in and out as my eyes popped open from my nightmare. I breath in and out heavily grasping on the sheets of my bed.

I wipe the tears off my face and pintch my self briefly to see if this is real. I take my phone from the desk and look at the time.

6:37 I have to wake up to go to school in like 30 minutes, so I decide to watch Netflix. I start watching American Horror Story but that just creeps me out and so then I start to watch Gossip Girl.

About 20 minutes pass by and I can't seem to get that nightmare out of my head. My alarm clock goes off, making me have a huge panic attack and fall off the bed.