Chapter 48: Ü So Funny

Hey guys. I was thinking of adding a new cover. I'm getting tired of this one so if you guys make or see a cool cover on wattpad, please let me know!! I really want to see the cool ideas you come up with! Thx love u all! Some of my favorite Alx James vines at the top!
-----------------------------------------------

"Hey. How's my favorite bi dude?" I ask John. He snorts and I bark out a laugh.

"I've been good. Can I tell you a joke?"

"I don't know, can you?" He glares at me, a grin spread across my face.

"OK. Why did the chicken cross the road?" I smile.

"I don't know, why?"

"To get to the idiot's house. Knock, knock."  He chuckles a little.

I sigh heavily "Who's there?"

"The chicken." He pauses and it takes a minute for me to get the joke.

This asshole. I laugh and he laughs with me. "You're an ass." I say and we both burst out laughing even louder. He walks further into my house and I shut the front door behind him.

For the first 30 minutes we looked at Vine videos. We saw this one by AlliCatt (I think it was her) where it's just normal people cooking like if they we're in a 3 star restaunt then the camera switched to all three of them twerking on the counters, the floor. The caption said "how normal people cook vs. How ratchets cook." We both barked out at this dumb video. It was too funny. After that video John and I started acting like ratchets. Twerking, talking all geto, it was fun.

My personal favorite Vine is where AlliCatt is talking on the phone with her friend and she see's this horror girl come out of the Tv and she's like "Stacy, there is this girl coming out of my TV, which means we can go in the Tv. Bradley Cooper here I come!" Then she jogs to the TV. Its so funny, I kept laughing for like 30 minutes straight. Everytime I calm down, I think of the video and  burst out laughing again. John is just looking at me like if I was some kind of weirdo with a problem. 

We also saw one where this Alx James guy says his favorite 3 comebacks.

"1.Bitch, your self asteem is lower than my tank top.
2. My teeth are brighter than your future.
3. You need to bibbity-bobbity-back the fuck out my life."

I was laughing so hard on that last one, my stomach started to hurt, my lungs we're squished out of oxygen my face turned purple.

========================

"So, your boyfriend proposed?" His eyebrows shoot up and stare at the ring on my finger.

"No, it's just a promise ring. I'm only 17, John. I barely started Senior year. Just think, I'll be off to collage in 10 months. I really want to go to UCLA or Oxford University, but Oxford University is in England. Thats way too far from home. When I was younger, my dream school was Harvard, but at like 14, I fell in love with drawing and art so I then thought 'Why not Full Sail University or DeVry University?'." I pause to take a breath from my ranting . " Anyway,  I eventually fell in love with the art of directing. So I'm thing either Full Sail or UCLA. What do you think?"

"UCLA. Its a super good school. Vicki, you are so smart, they are idiots if they don't accept you. You are in a charter school, making A's. I would be surprised if they didn't offer you a scholarship." He says. His tone sounds genuine.

"Wow, way to call me a nerd." I lightly laugh.

"You were asking for it. The nerdy glasses, suspenders and a Lilo and Stitch shirt, I mean, really?"

"Don't judge me." I growl. He laughs.

We started to watch American Horror Story on Netflix. It was kind of a Netflix and Chill kind of moment.

We got through the first 10 episodes, when we both hear Brianna come home. Where has she been for the past 4 hours?

"Who's car is parken in our dri-" she pauses at John. "Oh hey. I didn't know we had actually company. Ill go."

"Yeah, it's getting late. I should go. I'm pretty sure you guys have homework to do and my mom is going to worry of I don't get home."

"Wow, it must be nice to have parents that care." I hear my sister mummble under her breath and thank God, John doesn't hear a thing.  Brianna and I walk John out and say our goodbye's.

"Wow."

"What?" I ask.

"I thought you hated him" Well...

"Yes, I did, but everything is fine between all of us. Jeremy, Jason, you, me, and mom and dad. Mom and Dad not so much, they escaped the problem with the only way they can, a passport." I shrug.

"Yeah. We have some pretty fucked up parents. Just, think about it in a year we'd be off to collage. Away from this hell-hole. We will both be free and officially adults, but we still can't drink, sadly."

"Yes, we can't drink, but it's not like we haven't done it before."

"True" she shrugs crossing her arms across her lower chest.

For the rest of the day Brianna and I do homework, Face time Jason, Zack, Cameron, Miranda and Jeremy. Miranda told us that Cameron and her went on an anniversary vacation, even though they aren't married. Does that make sense? No. 

Jason just got on his flight about an hour ago. Brianna and I interruped Zack in the middle of an important dinner (oops) and Jeremy is out graffiting an abbandonned house we would always go to when we we're little. We thought it was so cool because in our imaginations, it was haunted. Even though it wasn't really haunted, the place was still really old and pretty fucked up. It kind of scares me that he is there alone, but I'm sure he'll be fine. He always takes a knife everywhere he goes. Its in the back pocket of his pants or on his car keys.

"YAS! I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK!" I yell and slam my book shut.

"You did? Let me copy." She opens my book and starts jotting down the answers in her notebook.

"Sure. Put it in my bag when you are done. I'm tired. I'm going to bed, I'll take a shower in the morning." I yawn and stretch my arms in the air.

"Fine, more hot water for me." She giggles and I roll my eyes, knowing that she didn't even look at me.

"Night."I say sweetly and exit the living room, going upstairs to my room. I change into my pajamas and cuddle under the sheets of my bed.

"One more day." I tell myself "one more day till he'all be here with you in a comfy bed." I take a deep breath and close my eyes. My thoughts wondering around my head until they stop and I'm in deep sleep.