Chapter 9: Going With the Wrong Guy

(EDITED)

"What did you call me here for. My parents think I'm with Jeremy. You know Jeremy, right? Jeremy is my boyfriend, douchebag. Fun fact. Did you know that Brianna is my sister, my twin sister. You do realize that I'm gonna tell her that you tried to kiss me? Im not gonna let my sister date a dumbass douchebag, that cheats on her with her sister!" I yell at Jason.

"Ok. I kinda deserved that."

"Kinda?" I question. " I dont know what you plan on doing, but I'm not going to be left alone in a house with you again." I state. Jason told me to meet him at a restaurant, which I wanted to disagree at but I needed to give him a price of my mind.

"Can I have 2 bud lights." He tells the lady that takes our order.

"Actually, I prefer Dr. Pepper." I tell the waitress, glaring at the imbecile. "I'll also have, as appetizers, fried pickles and mozzarella sticks, oh and how is you queso? Ill try some of that also. Oh! As my meal can I have your buffalo chicken wrap, grilled. Extra ranch and extra buffalo sauce. Can I also have some of your sliders. And some onion rings. Actually, can you double the mozzarella cheese sticks. Thank you. Thats it for now. " I tell her as she jots down everything I said.

"Damn. What are you? Pregnant? Ill just have a cheeseburger, no tomato, no onion." He says taking a big sigh.

"Wow. No tomatoes nor onions? Why is my sister dating you?"

"Same reason you made out with me for 2 minutes. Im irresistible." He says with a confident smile on his face.

"Sure. I wouldn't call it a make-out. Its more like rape." I snap as the lady comes over and brings all the appitizers I ordered. I dig in, not saving even a bite of my order for Jason.

"Damn. You must really be hungry. Last time I saw someone stuff their face in food like that was my aunt Jasmine. Turns out, she got knocked up by some guy."

"Shut up, dimwit." I hiss. "You're annoying voice is causing me a migraine."

"Really? Are you sure it's my voice, or is it the fatty food you are stuffing in your face? "

Rolling my eyes, I continue to eat.

"So about our make-out session-"

"You mean the sexual harassment that went on between us? I really feel violated. All my innocence is taken away by a prick with no dick."

Ha. That rhymes.

A smirk grows on his face. "Oh trust me, sweetheart. I have a dick and it's bigger than you can ever imagine."

"Ew. I'm trying to eat. I'm lot trying to image some fucked up porno."

"Ha, because you would know what a fucked up porno is." He chuckles.

"Yeah, it's one with you in it." I snap.

He once again rolls his eyes with a small smile on his face. "You're something else."

I don't respond. Is that suppose to be a good thing or bad? Hell, I'm one of a kind and I'm proud.

Well, I would be one of a kind if it wasn't for my twin sister.

"Okay. Let's make up some rules. I don't ever want to be alone with you again. You are sick and don't deserve my sister. I'm going to tell her-"

"No!" He stops me.

"Yes! I can't just let you get away with this."

"Look, Vicki. I care about your sister. I really do. Just let m tell her, please." His blue eyes looks at me intensely, pleading.

"Okay." I huff.

"Thank you." He sighs in relief.

He's going to tell her. I know he is. He said he cares about her and a small part of me believes him.

But why do I feel like he's lying.

If only I knew what sick, corrupted plan he had in that fat, thick head of his. 

God, please help me.