Chpater 31: Double Date Plans

(EDITED)

Mom and Dad comes back home in 3 days. I really don't want them back. Once they are here all they do is complain about my outfit or talk about rich clients.

My Mom was a Manager for famouse people and my Dad was a lawyer. Together they made a lot of money. So really they can drop their plans and go anywhere they want, whenever they want. So can we. Our parents trust us to go on a plane by ourselves, live by ourselves, go to a whole other state by ourselves. We are just that responsible. Well... we can go anywhere as long as I dosent affect our school work. I'm a straight 'A' student, but Brianna is a 'B' student. My parents don't care. If we get anything higher than a C+ we are good.

But what's been happening lately with me an Jason, once they find out they won't let me out of their sight for like the next 3 years, until I go to collage. I really want to confess to Brianna, but I can't. I just need to ask her questions.

"What are you doing? Hello? Vicki, get up and get to cleaning the house." My sisters says to me waving her arms in front off me, trying to get my attention. I snap out of thoughts and look at her like 'what are you talking about'. She sighs. "Mom and Dad are coming in 3 days"! She raises her voice ant the end. "The house is filthy! Just look at your room!" She twirls around in a circle. I get up from my bed and pick up the five clothes on the floor.

"Perfectly clean." I tell her. She rolls her eyes. "Just hire a maid. Charge her on my account." She grabs her phone out of her back pocket and dials a number to the cleaning lady, then leaves my room.

"Its $130.00!" Brianna yells from downstairs.

"I don't care! Ill right a check!" I tell her. I can just image her shrugging and continuing on talking to the lady.

I lay back in my bed and grab my phone from the desk next to my bed.

5 New messages.

Ugh. I take a look and see who texted me.

3 messages from John

Gross.

2 messages from Miranda

Yay! I press on Miranda's contact and take a look and see what she wants.

Hey, I wanted to know if you and a friend would like to come on a double date with me and Cameron?

Tonight at 7?
Delivered at 7:42 am, today

Omg. What time is it? I look at the time and my phone says 7:53 not long.

I text her back.

Hey, yeah. That sounds fun. I press send and like 3 seconds layer i see 3 dots come up on the screen on her side.

Great! Meet us at Olive Garden. The one over by Cozmo Mall.

Ok. See you then. Bye.

Bye. :)

Omg. Who shoukd I ask? Jason? I open my text messages from Jason.

Hey. Want to go with me to dinner. My friends invited us. Like a double date. It will be fun, we have never been on an official date. I hit send.

He text back right away.

What are you talking about? That time we went to dinner and you ordered everything on the menu? XD

Shut up. I was hungry. If you don't want to go fine I can take someone else.

No, I want to go. Anything for you, princess. ;) what time?

We need to be here by 7 so I will pick you up at your house by 6:30.

Wait? Why can't I pick you up?

Brianna. If you show up at the house and it's not for her she is gonna get mad and suspicious. Just let me pick u up. Ill be there by 6:30.

OK. Fine, princess. Ill be waiting. Luv you .

I love you too, baby.

OMG. I love it when he calls me princess, it makes my world light up. I get up and get dressed in my usual nerdy outfit, shorts, unicorn shirt and fake glasses. I run over to my siserts closet and try to find a sexy, casual dress. Nothing.

Well shopping time!!! This means i get to go to my favorite store! Charlotte Russe.

I grab the keys to my car and drive off to Charlotte Russe. Once I get there my face drops. I'm totally Fangirling! Everything I like, I take. When I shop for something at Charlotte Russe, I don't just shop for one thing, I buy the whole fuckin store. Bracelets, shoes, shirts, shorts, rainbow suspenders, glasses, name it. I was in paradise.

It takes me about 4 hours to shop when I spot the absolute perfect dress. OMG. It was casual but sexy. Just how I like it. It was a strapless V-neck with pink,  blue and purple flowers, and  white background. OMG, I loved it so much, I honestly didn't care about how much it costs.

I usually don't care about dresses, but lately, I've started to care about what I wear. Like perfect rompers that show off my legs, crop tops that show my stomach, bra with a tigh undershirt on top, that one makes my boobs pop and shows my bra straps, kinda sexy. Oh, and don't forget a fitness bra on with swim shorts, or tennis outfits. OMG. I love tennis outfits, the skirt and bra top is just so cute, sometimes I wear a tennis outfit, splash some water on my hair and carry around a tennis racket just to look cute.

I guess I started to care about what I wear when I started dating. I don't know. I just can't wait. My first official date with Jason and my old best friends. This was going to be amazing!
Im finally finished shopping and I bought like 3 bags worth of clothes and accessories.  Its only 2:00 so I go and eat, my lunch, then head on home. For the rest of the day, I put away my clothes and watch 90210. Praying that in 2 minutes it will be 6:29 and I have to leave the house to go and get Jason.
******************************

Her guys. I uploaded a pic of Vicki's dress. Its really pretty XD. hoped you liked it.