Chapter 21: Unexpected Dinner

(Edited)

All through the movie I just kept thinking about what John said. Now what? I'm cheating on my boyfriend/ my best friend with Jason and now I have this hot guy saying that he wants to go out more often. What the fuck? Isn't this suppose to be my sisters life? She has always been the drama queen, not me.  I bet she would do anything to be in my place if she saw my life in a movie. Speaking of my sister, I wonder how lunch with Jason went?

"So where to for dinner?" John asks breaking our silence as he drives.

"I don't know?"

"Whats your favorite restaurant?" He sighs.

"IHop" he chuckles at my response.

"OK. Lets go to IHop." I smile and we bump into an IHop about 3 minutes from where we're at. A waitress takes our order of drinks as we sit down at a table.

"Dr. Pepper" I tell her as she writes it in her notepad.

"Ill have the same." John says. The lady leaves our table "what do u want
to eat?" 

"Ill have the country omelette."

"Ill have the banana split pancakes. Looks delicious."

"Yeah, delicious." I roll my eyes. He doesn't say anything but laughs instead. The lady comes back with our drinks and takes our orders.

We don't say anything for a while, but he finally breaks our silence.

"So," he pauses "about what I said earlier-"

"Its fine, I've heard it before." He looks at me surprised "No! Not in what you are thinking. It's just that my life is kinda complicated right now and thank you because this is helping me take a break from drama."

"I could use a little drama in my life. Spill." He leans in closer.

"Fine- wait no. I cant. You would think I'm a terrible person."

"I promise I won't judge. Plus, your too pretty to be a terrible person."

"Fine. But I warned you. Nothing I tell yo- No. Never-mind."

"What?! Why?!" He flails his arms 

"Because I don't know you all that well, what if you work for the press and you post my horrific life story. I'm gonna have to kill you then I'm going to go to jail for killing you."

"I won't tell, I swear. "

"Still cant risk it."

"Wow, you must have really screwed up." he chuckles

"Yeah." Our food comes. We dig in and eat. I'm so happy that conversation on what he said earlier didn't come up. Even tho he almost got into my personal life. I still cant believe i was going to tell him. What was I thinking? I cannot tell another soul. Only Zack needs to know. I still have to give him an update on what's happening.

We leave the  IHop and John drops me off at Jason's house.

"I had fun." He says right at the door, leaning in closer and closer. Let's just say that he's in my personal bubble.

"Me too." I smile. Silence reaches us as he leans in closer  and closer. I try to step back, but my body is soon against the door. He leans his head in, placing one hand on my hip and another against the door. His lips are placed gently on mine as he wraps his arm around me pulling me away from the door. he twirls me around pushing me against a wall. I don't try to stop it. I don't know why. His hands roam around my body. He places his hands under my shirt. Touching my back, sides, messing with my bra. It feels... weird.

We stop when we hear a door slam open. Jason is standing at the doorway. His eyes turn pitch black , like if he works for the devil.

"Never contact her again." He yells at John as loud as he can.  He grabs my arm and drags me inside.

"I am so sorry." I see tears start to fill his eyes, making me want to cry also for what I've done.

I'm an idiot. I just wanted some fun to get m mind off of all the drama, but instead I increase my pay. I stupidly add more to my tab.

"Why? What did I do? Am I not good enough?" He yells at me. He walks over and sits on the couch and I sit next to him.

"Its not you. I should have never done this. I should have never had sex with you, never kiss you, never fell in love. It was a mistake and now I feel like a total bitch. I love you, Jason, I really do. I love you so much." I sob, leaning against Jason on the couch.

"If you loved me you would have never done what you just did. I love you. I thought you we're the one, I thought you we're my forever girl. One I would love, marry, have my kids with, but you just ruined that 2 minutes ago. You crushed my dreams, my heart! You ruined my life! My perfectly planned life!" He tells in anger. "Just leave." He demands.

"Jason, no. Please." He doesn't even look a at me. I get up and kiss him. I need him to see that I care and I'm sorry, but he pushes away.

"Kiss, make out, words,...sex. it won't fix what you just did. You need to leave so i can think."

"Im so sorry, Jason" I plead.

"Just leave. Oh, I'm sorry I was such a mistake."

"No, Jason you aren't a mistake-"

"But you are. I'm an idiot for thinking that we could have a life together. I'm dating your sister, she is my girl, not you. I am destine to have a life with Brianna, not her sister that hooks up with anyone she wants too." He snarks

"Jason, please. It was just a kiss-"

"It wasn't just a kiss! He was up your shirt, had you up against a wall, doing things... " he pauses and leans closer in, but backs up. "Just leave. Now!" He demands. I walk up and kiss him on the cheek.

"I love you. Goodbye, Jason." I walk out crying. I leave his house. Getting  in my car and driving off. Jason was right. He has a life with Brianna and I have a life with Jeremy. I drive to Jeremy's house fixing myself up.

"Hey." he says as he opens the door.

"Hi." I walk up to him and hug him. He hugs me back, wrapping his arms around  me.

"Everything okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, I just need someone to watch Netflix with." I give him a fake smile, hoping he buys it.

Frowning, he decides not to ask what happened, but I know he knows I'm lying. "Want ice cream."

And with the sound of ice cream, my world light up. Ice cream would really help me right now. I nod again as he runs off to the kitchen. Grabbing the remote, I turn on Netflix from his TV, which thanks to Zack, I finally figured out how. I decide to pick a movie because I'm done with shows. I'm still waiting on a Walking Dead update.

He soon joins me with my favorite Neopolitan ice cream and a two spoon.

I've watched two movies today with two different guys and another guy is pissed at me.

Does that make sense?

Hell with it.

I'm screwed.