Chapter 44//Please...just...save me

This long ass chapter is In Catarina's POV and Eisuke's because I feel really bad for alway's showing Her problem's but never any one else's.....Sorry it might be a boring chapter....IDK I'm never for sure when I write my story oh and In One part Is Cat's POV because iT works better there.

Catarina's POV

I just Ran.

I forgot what my mission was with Luke and I ran,I ran from my worries like the coward I am because It was easier.I tripped over my feet several time's and ended up in the hotel leaning over grabbing my knee's to keep me upright gasping for air.I didn't realize I was crying until the tears splattered against my knee.

I wiped them away quickly and straightened up knowing I was in public and I would Love the keep the last little but of dignity I have left to myself even though that's slowly chipping away to.This whole week was been living hell Ever since My mother died And Eisuke killed off whatever love I had left i my heart I've just been so.....Tired?

No that's not even the word to begin to describe how I'm feeling I'm worse than just tired Im sick.I'm sick in the mind I look sick on the outside,My personality is sick.....I just want to give up.

I knew I was by myself and it terrified me.

I walked out of the hotel and went to my dormitory room sparing a glance at my razor.That razor has become my closest companion...It just relives all the pain I want to abandon I've used it almost everyday and I'm starting to regret it but it's so addicting it makes me feel as peace somehow.

I have a dark side I remind myself even though I broke the one rule I never wanted to break I still broke and I regret that more than anything I ruin people I won't do that to him.I refuse to.

I walk past the razor trying to ignore the sudden throb of wanting to use it and curl up in my bed closing my eye's gently maybe this is the only way I can actually Escape this world.To sleep.

Within minutes I was sound asleep I wish I could say It was peaceful but that would be a lie...

-Start of dream-

I could feel the shadow's grab ahold of me,Surrounding me abusing me Mentally and physically.One shadow grabbed me and effortlessly threw me into a wall of darkness that felt so empty so lonely. My head throbbed unnaturally with an intense pain and it only grew as I fell and fell and fell.I reached out trying to grab something trying to grab my last Bit of humanity but it slipped through my finger tips.

I kept falling.

After what seemed like eternity I slammed right into a dark floor that burned like hell a gasp of pain leaving my lip's as the pain spread from my head to my whole body numbing me.The shadow's surrounded me more engulfing me in there world,A world of darkness and fear.Yet somehow I felt as If I belonged there.

The shadows started to hurt me,I let out a howl of pain as one went straight threw my stomach I wanted them to stop.It hurt so badly.I could suddenly hear voices I couldn't make them out exactly but they bounced off the walls driving me closer to my insanity.I was right on the edge.

I let out another scream of pain as the shadow's continued to abuse me Per-icing my flesh my clothes were slowly starting to smell like copper blood,Death. A shadow suddenly dropped and and slammed me into the ground Wrapping it's long dark hand around my neck Cutting of my air.

I lashed out struggling to get away from there grip but whenever I did there was always another shadow waiting.

"ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!"I screamed for help Reaching out as I saw a light glowing my fingertips caressed it. It made me feel safe,Loved.I wanted it so bad I would do anything for it.