Eating again?

"Ugh"I can here Eisuke groan as he pulls up me and the other girl as soon as my legs Touch the pavement my knees buckle from under me and I slid down to the ground on the verge of tears.

I almost watched another person die.....Suddenly Pressure is on the middle of my stomach and my shoulder.I warily turn my head to the side my White hair blocking my view a little bit but from what I can see the girl from earlier is Sobbing onto my shoulder while hugging me.

My body shakes from the sudden events And I feel very light headed.I wrap my hands around her back and embrace her tightly.

"Don't you ever do this again."I whisper to her She shakes her head wildly.I sigh in realize and lift my head up to see Eisuke staring at me.

I can't tell what's written all over his face it's either Shock or Awe I doubt he'll ever admit it to wait her one though.
*******
After the incident we get back into the car and I slump up against the Foam seat With a heavy sigh and close my eyes relaxing my body for once in this day.

Suddenly Eisuke says something completely Unexpected to me...."That was Amazing."I snap my eyes open and sit straight up looking at him with my wide eyes that are now A greenish color.

"What did you just say?!"I shout still staring at him He turns his head after powering up the car and glares at me "I'm not saying anything else."

I frown but he turns his head towards the Front window and starts to drive again.I sit there dumb struck a smile passes over my face And I bite my lip harshly to get rid of it before he says anything.

"Sooo when is Carolina coming again?"I ask him out of curiosity and turn my body around to face the window again watching the people walking along Happily with there family and friends.

"Tomorrow so be ready you'll show her around."I resist the urge to sigh or make a Rude remark in already exhausted I don't want to fight right now.

After a good 20 minutes if driving we arrive at a fancy restaurant with glittering gold column that lay right out front of the entrance all of the cars parked out side are the newest models with out a scratch dent or a speck of dust on them.

Raising my eye brow I look at The restaurant And bite my tongue Wow rich people sure know how to waste there money why can't they eat at a regular restaurant with regular food instead of the tiny little entrees they prepare here that don't fill you up?

Guess that's rich people logic.Eisuke walks ahead of me and opens up the painted silver door The Freezing air conditioner Hits my face and leaves me shivering for a second before my body adapted.

I stand there and look at him not impressed at all it would be a bit different If we where dating but He's only doing this to show off.

He glares at me with a fake smile Painted on his face and I heave a sigh walking through the door.He must be stupid I don't eat I'm Anorexic,Like I'm going to even take a bite out of anything In here.

A waiter immediately shows up At the entrance and leads us through a maze of people and chairs I gawk at the sight inside.

A whole band is playing soft music in the background With there Violins and flutes People wearing elegant dresses And Suits dinning and laughing a bar sits in the back full and alive with people smiling joking Hitting each other on the back.

The table we sit at is next to a window that gives us a perfect view Of the Forest that neatly lies in the back of the Restaurant and A waitress is leaning against the window farther away from us Puffing on a cigarette.

The waiter disappears faster than the eye could see and reappears with a bottle Of red wine "Would you like to Try a sample of our finest wine here?"He asks after taking a formal bow.

Eisuke nods his head and pours a little into the crystal cup that lies in front of him splashing at the bottom marking It red like blood.

He brings it up to his lips and downs it Fast and Elegantly puts it back onto the Oak table.

He nods his head towards me and says "Give her half a glass"The easier pours it and Gives us our menus walking away tending to the next table.

I open up the menu carefully like it could shatter into a million pieces of I open it wrong and just about faint when I see the First Food.

A Flipping Piece of cake Red velvet to be exact is 89 dollars!I blink a couple times staring at the price not magically fading and turning cheaper before I close the Menu and place it down onto the table staring blankly ahead.

I'm not eating it anyway so what's the point?I can hear a deep laugh ahead of me and look up to see eisukes face looking slightly amused.

"I bet you where just thinking that the prices are crazy aren't you?"I glare at him my eyes changing color a little "Yeah great job Holy god you can now read people's minds."I snap at him and lean back in my chair and meet his glare head on.

He sighs and hold the bridge or his nose as if he's in pain "Forget it I'll order for you."Before I could protest he calls out to the nearest Waiter something in French and Turns back to me smirking.

Oh wipe that self are aragent smirk of your face dumb Ass.I think bitterly to my self.
*********
After what seems like forever a bowl With some weird paste liquid Comes out and random chunks of Shrimp float around in it.

I look at it pitifully I would love to eat it but.....I cant. "You need to eat" mumbles Eisuke And he looks at me worry Can be detected a small amount in his eyes.

I glare at the bowl if soup and try not to reach out for the spoon but with the waiter watching me And Eisuke My Body wins over.

I grasp the spoon in my hand and dip it into the creamy liquid bringing it up to my lips I blow onto it trying to buy time but Before I know what I'm doing I already stuffed it into my mouth and swallowed before I could spit it back out.

I smile again and continue to eat knowing I promised myself I shouldn't but I haven't ate in forever I couldn't hold back anymore.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Eisuke smile in victory and start to eat his own food.
***************
Ugh what was the point of this chapter I don't really know :-/ well okay I need to go I should be updating tomorrow okay bye!!:-)