Chapter 38//Help me please!

Trigger warning in this chapter,Cutting

Also it's a Darker chapter.
----------
Numb,Thats all thats traveling from me as I walk back into the hotel It wasn't pain or Still a sobbing mess I was just Numb.After the doctors had to Pull me away from my mothers lifeless body I've been emotionless a Mindless zombie wandering this world.I barley even remember the trip back,I was in shock.

I lost someone else.

I guess I was handling it better then I used too but then again I at least had a chance to say goodbye.This was plain torture I lost the woman That I grew up hating I never thought it would bother me so much but in reality I was just in denial,I couldn't feel anything I Was completely cold and numb I felt like I lost a part of my humanity tonight And there was no way I could get it bacK.My mother was wrong I'm already Less than human There was no stopping it I guess.

I swipe my own Keycard against the small machine sighing heavily as I waited for the elevator to open up I could hear Erica's Voice shriek from behind me.I mentally curse If I murder that bitch I wont be doomed to hell right?

"Catarina what the hell are you doing?!"She screams at me Her hair up in a waterfall braid trailing down her back I scowl at her and answer in a Exhausted fed up tone "I'm doing something That Iv'e been doing for weeks now sorry for you not being caught up in all the news."before I could turn To the elevator again she pulled my hair in a hard tug Not allowing me to continue moving.I lift my lips up in a snarl "Trust me Erica I wouldn't do that if I was you unless you want a few broken Teeth."I hiss out.

I would't hold myself back.

She smirks and tugs my hair harder than she did before and bursts out laughing "What are you going to do Huh?"I smirk at her evilly and before she could Change her facial expression I grab her wrist's hard and push them back far,with as much strength as I could muster.I learned this position when I was younger if you push hard enough you could snap there wrists.Erica lets out a Pained noise and slightly kneels over I laugh heartlessly and learn down to her height and spit out mockingly in her terrified face "What's the matter?Dish it out but can't serve it?I warned you and now your going to see what happens when you don't leave me alone."Her eyes widen but I just smile at her.

Instead of breaking her wrist I twist her arm around and she Let's out a strangled scream of pain,I knew I was taking it to far but I couldn't stop It was like a monster growing inside of me It was winning.Before I could do anything else that I would regret in the future I could hear someone call out my name a few feet away "Catarina stop!"I take a quick glance away from Erica and see Eisuke standing a good 10 feet away from me but instead of being by himself He had a beautiful woman by his side.

Her hair trailing down her back Her hair was a midnight black and her eyes where large and Sapphire Blue The smirk on her perfect face was Quite obvious.She was everything I wasn't....Pretty.

"Why should I?!"I scream at him angrily glaring at him,he seemed different from usual He seemed off.He didn't wear his usual smirk and for some reason that made me on edge Very reluctantly I let go of Erica letting her tumble to the ground.She looks at me scared at takes off running I smirk at her figure tripping constantly I turn to Eisuke my dead personality Coming back,for a mili-second he seemed surprised at the state I was in but it faded away.

Yeah I'm a screwup deal with It I warned you that I'm not nice.

"What do you want?"I ask leaning against the Bridge of the archway I glare at the woman next to him feeling a ping of jealousy settle in my stomach.I quickly shake it off and look at him waiting for a answer he straightens up and his smirk coming back but for a reason his smirk seemed colder.