~After Metty's 15th Birthday~

You guys might not believe this. You might've thought Metoris would last. Metty and Enamoris did. Seems like you were wrong, and so were they. After Metty's 15th birthday, he started to loose interest in Enamoris. It's surprising, but obvious. They were in different schools. They were going to find people they might grow feelings for. Metty was very heartbroken and scared to tell Ena. He's basically saying he cheated on her even though they weren't actually dating. He was going to tell her himself after her interview for going to the school he is going to, but that would make it worse since he waited a long time to tell her. Instead a seventh grade girl told her on Kik messenger since that was his girlfriend's sister, Kammy. Ena thought it was stupid, and that it was a rumor. She mostly thought it was to back her off from Metty. During that night, since Ena knew his email password (he trusted her that much), she checked it and saw he was emailing Madeline. So she checked it out. She saw that Metty was telling Madeline it was true, he was seeing another girl! Ena was so surprised, but what really surprised her was that she was only shed two tears, literally. She wasn't even mad or sad! She seemed neutral, or... glad. She had less to worry about now. Next day, Madeline told everyone except Ena. They seemed disappointed. Ena screamed out that she knew since she was mad at Madeline for not telling her right off the bat.

After that, Ena was thinking Metty was to scared to tell her first but told her friend first. After he told Ena the day after, he thought she was mad or sad, which she was not at all. Kammy asked her how she felt too but didn't believe her. Ena was glad, as I said. Her friends would know this since she wasn't as gloomy. But Ena knew that she still loved him. She also knew this fact: "Lovers become friends because they still love each other or never did." Maybe Metty wanted to be friends because he still loves her but doesn't know or never loved her at all, not because he wants to return the favor for Ena saving him from committing suicide, as so he says.