~7th Grade~

Now here's the scary part. Is just at Enamoris' school district. They have an intermediate school (5-6) and a middle school (7-8) but the students of both schools go in the same busses.

So this year, it's Enamoris' first year in middle school. But her first day was actually the second day of school. Her family went to Cancun for her cousin's wedding, so she had to miss the first day of school to fly back.

Yes, she was very scared. She had her first two classes alone and she doesn't know how the school is! She was totally lost. Her third period, Lisa was there with her which was good news. Then it was lunch time. She was glad she had 'A' lunch with Kathy, Alamary (who was slowly fading away from being her friend), Lisa, and Anaritis. Madeline was in a different class and had 'C' lunch. Her first was alright. She figured it out after fifth period how the classes were organized. And yes, her parents are still the same with judging her.

In the middle of September, there were auditions for the school musical, Guys & Dolls Jr. Madeline, Lisa, and Enamoris all audition. All three of them got the same part, hot box girl.

On the first 'ALL CAST & CREW' rehearsal, Ena took interest in three guys (yes more crushes, but hey! She falls very easily for guys). Their names are Malouwy, Metty, and Rody. Malouwy is average size on height, social and humorous and fun to be around with. Metty is tall, has glasses, and shy. Rody is very tall and flirty.

Who mostly caught her eye was Malouwy, but she did her best to keep a straight face and not say anything. Then again, she's shy and insecure so extra quiet. Each time she saw them at school or rehearsal, she'll melt. Of course she's crazy on why she's crushing.

Oh! Forgot to mention! Jonathan and Enamoris became best friends after they were done dating. He knew her weird secrets and she knew his. And Jonathan is dating someone else, Soaisah, and she's got beef with Enamoris' history with Jonathan.

Halfway done with all the rehearsals they have, Madeline didn't listen to Ena and told Malouwy that someone was crushing on him. Enamoris was very embarrassed since she was right there and he didn't know who she was.

Next time, you'll see what happened after the play's performances were done each three nights.