~5th Grade Continued~

Enamoris had a steady trip in this new school. She was really quiet and shy even though she was with her friends Alamary and Lisa.

She was also still hooked on her crush Jeramiah. He was a jerk. Always breaking her heart, but she kept her crush on him because of his good looks.

She was also developing a new crush on someone else in her math class.

And no, this is not the person we were talking about in the beginning who is fixing her heart. It hasn't broke yet so he's not her savior. He actually breaks it later, but he's not the one who breaks it so much, she needs helping. This person we're talking about name is Jonathan.

He was funny and cute. Maybe that was the reason why Enamoris liked him.

Of course her friends were very surprised when they hear this news. Especially since they're nothing alike.

Before thanksgiving break, he found out by one of his friends. That's when the note passing stated between them.

On the same day, while passing notes to each other, he told her that he liked her too. She was very stunned and finds herself in a decision. Either pick Jeramiah or Jonathan.

Being her naive self, she thought that she should pick the guy she had a crush first instead of the second because she didn't know the quote, ¨If you like 2 people at the same time, pick the second one because  you wouldn't have fallen for the 2nd if you truly loved the 1st.¨

After Thanksgiving break, Jonathan and Enamoris were still passing notes. He said he had a gift for her. And at the end of class, he gave it to her. It was a rose with a ring that said ¨love.¨Her being herself, she thought she was in love with Jeramiah, so she threw it away.

On the last day before Christmas break, she gave her class Christmas cards, including Jeramiah. She had an amazing time and had a Christmas party.

Christmas break came. She was wondering if Jeramiah liked the card. Then she was thinking if she made a mistake.

Did Enamoris made a mistake? Did she pick the wrong guy? The one she likes even though he broke her heart multiple times and is still hooked on him for his looks? 

Or the guy who will later break her heart and likes him for his humor and looks?

Who would you choose? Jeramiah or Jonathan?