"Hey love, could you give me some information for tonight?" I ask and try to sound as normal as usual, but my voice is a little bit shaky and he can hear how nervous I actually am.

"Are you nervous?" He laughs.

"Niall, just..." I roll my eyes at him.

"Everything you need is at your flat. Just get ready and I will pick you up at..." He makes a pause so that I answer.

"6 pm." I roll my eyes once again and step into the student accommodation.

"Will I see you around?" He says and only now I realize how much I missed him saying that. He didn't say it for months and my heart skips a beat. Memories come up in my head and my nervousness grows.

"Sure." I smile and hang up. I get into the elevator and text Alison, asking where she is.

"In your flat " she texts back right away. My heart starts to pound faster and I get even more excited and nervous than I already am. As soon as I open the door, Ally grabs my wrists and pulls me inside so that I nearly trip. "Niall thought about everything." She says excited and my heart skips a beat seeing a beautiful dark blue dress on my bed with black pumps.

"Will i cry tonight?" I ask my best friend and she nods.

"Definitely." She smirks and I squeal of happiness.

I quickly take a shower, so that I am fresh for tonight and then brush my teeth two times. Ally dries my hair, makes it wavy and the puts it half up and half down while I do my makeup. I put a bit more mascara on than usual and make sure it's water proof. Then I slip on see through tights and lastly the dress and the shoes. The dark blue dress is tight around my upper body, loose beneath my waist . It goes to half of my thighs and the sleeve go to half of my upper arm. I couldn't have chosen a better and more beautiful dress than this. The shoes fit perfectly and when I ask myself how he could know my size, I only have to look at Alison who smiles at like a proud mother.

"I only told him the size and he chose the rest." She tells me and then gives me a bag that actually belongs her but fits my outfit. It's a black clutch and my phone and keys fit perfectly inside. "Niall did a pretty good job." Alison smiles impressed.

"He's perfect." I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"Just like Shawn." We both say at the same time, because I knew that she was going to say that, and burst out laughing. I look at the clock above my stove and see that it's 6 pm soon.

"Nervous?" Ally asks, smirking knowing that I have never been as nervous as I am now.

"Nooo." I roll my eyes sarcastically and take a deep breath.

After I spray on some perfume, it knocks on the door and I look at Alison not knowing what I should do. My mind is blank and my nervousness took over my head. I stand still and watch my best friend standing up from my bed and opening the door for me. "Niall." She says happy and they hug. When they pull apart, Ally steps out of his view and I take a step closer to them. Niall's eyes widen just like mine seeing him in the matching dark blue suit. His hair is as usual perfectly styled and I can't see any flaw on him.

"Hi." I smile nervous and look down at me.

"You-You look amazing." Niall scans my body for the probably fourth time and I spin around slowly. He chuckles and then comes over to me. Niall puts his arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest. I giggle against his lips before we kiss.