Chapter Four-Train murder-Rome, Italy; 1971

Doctor Esson walked towards the Rome train station.

     He shivered. The Night Guard wasn't supposed to die. Neither were the others...He knew that the pharmaceuticals hadn't been tested yet. The unstable drugs couldn't be released...Doctors Braun, Casoni, and Calabresi made plans to leave Rome if something went wrong. And, sadly, that day was now.

He was 28.

     Doctor Essen gripped his white colored coat.

     The train would arrive at 12:00 PM. Lunch time.

      He wore brown colored flares, brown colored socks, and brown colored shoes on his feet. And a silver colored wedding ring on his right hand; and a silver colored Swiss watch on his left hand. Hundreds of passengers grabbed their tickets.

      Suddenly a dark figure of a man arrived. He wore a black colored hat, black colored sunglasses, brown colored flares, black colored socks, and black colored shoes on his feet. He stared at the silver colored Rolex watch on his right hand. And, in his right hand, was a .9mm gun. He hid the weapon underneath the black colored coat that he was wearing.

     Then, as the Rome train appeared...He pushed Doctor Essen in front of the train. And, taking the gun out, he shot him several times in the back. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!", he yelled. And, when he died, and blood was everywhere, the killer fled the scene...and never returned.

~~~

Page 4