Chapter Twenty

[Katy's POV]

- A month and a half since the fight at Bobby's -

Weeks had past, and I still had yet to hear from Kasey. I was worried. But I knew when she was ready she'd contact me. I wasn't exactly close with her, I mean I always felt her, so why wouldn't she run off when her boyfriend confessed to using her to get to me? I would too. But to make matter worse, her now ex-boyfriend was trying so hard to get me to love him, I swear it wouldn't happen. Then we have Dean, who has hardly spoken to me since our fight at Bobby's. I also didn't listen to him when he came up to my room that night I first called Kasey. I ran that through my mind, and began to analyze everything to hopefully remember everything he said. 

                "Katy." he said as he stepped in, "We need to talk about what you said."

                I sat silently thinking about Kasey of course, as he continued speaking.          

                "Do you really think I didn't care about a thing you did?" he waiting impatiently, and continued when I didn't respond. "Well you're wrong. I always cared about what you were doing, or for that matter who you were doing, and I still do."

                I sighed, then rolled over on to my side. "Will you fucking listen to me Katy?" Dean yelled and I kept on ignoring each word coming from his lips.

                "I fucking love you, do you not understand that Katy?" he was yelling, "I always have, and yes I'm sorry I did think we were back together, is that so wrong? We finally had time for us, for once. So I'm sorry if you suddenly don't feel the same."

                I flinched, "You think I don't feel the same?" It was almost a whisper

                "Yes, I do." he admitted, "I mean how could I not feel that way? You're suddenly fucking Crowley in bathrooms. So I'm sorry if my first reaction is jealousy."

                I laughed, "You think I enjoy having sex with Crowley? Because I don't Dean."

                "It sure as hell didn't sound that way." he snapped.

                I finally stood up, I stalked over to him, with my fist balled up. Just before I struck him, I released my fist, and I ended up slapping him. I quickly regretted doing what I did. Not because I had slapped him, but because of fear of him striking me back. I flinched back, when he lift his hands to put them on my shoulders.

                "Hit me all you want, but it still won't stop me from being angry with you." he said.

                I frowned, "I understand."

                "Why did you flinch?" he asked.

                I didn't answer, and that's when concern flushed across his face, and I knew I was in for a ear full. I took a step back, but he held on to me tightly. I started to get scared, and I began to punch his chest to free myself from his grip. That's when he realized what was really going on.

                "Katy, baby, calm down. It's me." he said calmly.

                I laugh, "That doesn't mean you wouldn't do something horrible to me."

                "I would never hurt you Katy. Ever, is that really why you've been sleeping with Crowley?" he asked.

                "Right, so I tell you and then you get angry with me." I snapped.