Chapter Three

I could hear Dean stalking around the living room in anger from my comment, but I he knew I wouldn't do anything with his little brother. I mean I loved Sam, I did. But what had happened between us before, was the past. It was in the moment. I knew the memory was going to flood my mind, but I pushed it back. I wanted to talk to Sammy, the memory could wait, and of course I had no clue which one it would be. I just knew it was about Sam.

                "So Sammy, how have you been?" I asked as I sat down on the bed.

                "I've been okay, I guess. Been doing crazy looking for you." he said "I never thought we'd find you again Katy."

                "But you did, and that's all that matters Sammy." I said as I grabbed his hand.

                "Yes, and I'm glad we did. I've really missed you Katy." he said as he looked me in the eyes.

                I knew that he was going to kiss me. I honestly didn't know if I'd stop him either, as much as I love his brother. I couldn't ever get myself to say no to Sam. I mean I had always felt guilty after something happened between us, but I really did miss him, all of him. I couldn't do that to Dean to, I was a whore once, and I didn't want to keep being a whore. I loved Dean, I only wanted Dean. But after his comment before Sam and I went upstairs made me want to sleep with Sam just to piss Dean off. It wouldn't be the first time I did that, of course.

                "Sammy, I know what you’re about to do, and I don't think I could do that to Dean." I admitted. "What happened between us before, it can't happen again. I love you Sam, I do. But I can't get confused like I did before."

                "You love me?" is all he could say.

                "Yes, Sam. I do. I always have, but I also love Dean and Castiel. I always have, but I don't want to choice between you all again, it just got you all upset with me." I said.

                "Well, I would never force you to do something you didn't want to do, just because I wanted you too." he said as he brushed his hand on my cheek. "I love you as well, but I want you to make your choice based on your own thoughts, not because I forced them upon you. I'm not Dean, remember?"

                "I know you're not Sammy. Thank you for understanding. You've always been better with this kind of stuff than both of them. Castiel still doesn't understand his emotions, and Dean, well you know Dean." I said with a smile. "You're amazing."

                I leaned over to him and pressed my lips to his cheek. I felt him smile as I did this. Rather than pull away, I wrapped my arms around him neck, and he pulled me into his lap and embraced me. I laid my head on his shoulder and finally allowed the memory to come back.

                "Sammy?" I called. "Where are you?"

                "I'm in the kitchen." I heard him say.

                "What are you doing in there? You like never go in the kitchen unless it's to..." I paused as I came around the corner.

                "Unless it's to what?" he said with a smile on his face.

                He was standing the in the middle of the room with whip cream on his crotch. I couldn't help but laugh, he looked hilarious. He usually did this kind of thing when I wasn't having a good day, or after Dean and I fought. This time it was because of a fight, and like usual Dean stormed out, took his bag and keys and just left Sam and me at the motel. Which I didn't mind. Whenever Dean did that, I usually ended up getting comforted by Sam. I never had meant for any of this to happen, to have feelings for Dean's baby brother. But I did, and I wasn't ashamed either.