Gross Stains

The rest of the night with Gerard was adorable. I got home around one in the morning, but he insisted on walking me there. He left me with (another) kiss.

As soon as I got home, the night's occurrences set in. The cute boy who lives in the attic down the street likes me. He told me that we would have to see each other on Christmas eve, in two days. Don't get me wrong, I'm still pissed that Mikey is right, but I am very excited for this cute fucking date.

I got to bed quite late, still thinking about Gerard. I was awakened by a loud voice outside of my bedroom door. "Where's my money?" It yelled. It was Mikey. "Come in!" I yelled back as he flung open the door and stood over me. I was tangled in the many blankets that had accumulated on my bed over winter break.

"I fucking told you he'd make a move! Did you guys hook up? Please tell me you didn't fuck in my room I-"

"MIKEY, PLEASE STOP TALKING." I boomed. He shut up and sat on my bed. I sat up and glared at him, and he started to laugh because my cocoon of blankets came with me.

"Don't worry, we changed the sheets on your bed, so you don't have to worry about any gross stains." I said with a serious tone. Mikey looked up at me with horror in his eyes. I cracked up as he faked vomiting.

"We didn't fuck, don't worry. All we did was share an innocent kiss."

"Good, because you might have seen some of my gross stains..." Mikey said smirking. I stuck my tongue out and he laughed uncontrollably for some reason. Apparently cum stains were really funny to him.

"Hey, wanna go do something today?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and mumbled a "sure".

I got up and went to my dresser, grabbing a random pair of jeans and a flannel. I also snuck a pair of underwear and a bra while Mikey was checking his phone. I went to the bathroom to change, and when I came back, Mikey was laying in my bed, under the covers. I decided to ignore it and do my makeup. After a few minutes of silence, he talked.

"Your bed is very comfy and warm." He said, muffled sounds coming out afterwards. I wondered if he just crawled into everybody's beds like that. Oh well.

"Mikey? You ready to go?" I said gently, wondering if he was okay. I stood next to my bed, almost scared if he wasn't.

"Yeah, I'm just kinda bummed. Seeing my friends hanging out without me." He said as he held his phone out for me to take. I looked at the picture on the screen. There were a few guys and a couple of girls, all of which looked very urban with aspects of punk.

"I'm sorry, Mikey. It fucking sucks. I can't imagine what you're going through right now." I said, using meaningless words to give the kid comfort. I really did feel bad for him, though. I put my hand on his shoulder as he sat up, grimace on his face. Mikey wears a grimace a lot, and I don't think it's intentional.

"Where are we going?" He asked me, probably wanting to change the subject.

"I was planning on taking us to the movies, but I'm fine with whatever." I said, pulling my hand back. There was some cheesy sci-fi flick playing that everyone was going fucking crazy about.

"I need to get some shopping done, too. Do you mind?" He asked, sounding more like a grandmother than a teenage boy. I laughed and we took off, grabbing some coffee on the way to the mall.

The day went by quickly, and we had finally stopped shopping long enough to get food. We got some Chinese Mikey was dropping even more not-so-vague hints about his brother's interest in me. Apparently, Gerard likes my hair, ass, and the way I smell.

"He said that if there were a candle of your smell, he'd totally buy it." Mikey said all too loudly in the mall's food court, using very large finger quotes.

"Oh my god, he totally didn't." I said, slapping Mikey's arm, trying to get him to be quieter. He usually wasn't this loud. "I doubt he would fucking tell you that much, anyways." I said, stabbing my fork into a piece of sweet and sour chicken.

"Oh, I have my ways of obtaining this prime information." Mikey said, head wobbling slightly. "Gee talks so fucking loud on the phone to Ray. I'm pretty sure even our neighbors know how much he stares at your ass."