Chapter Three

I was trying to slip past all the bullies to make my way to my form room. It was somewhat easy because of my height. I was shuffling past a group of Emo's sitting with their legs stretching out to the other side of the corridor. They all had stick thin legs, their black cord skirts were short and they had almost completely mutilated their school tights. They mostly wore dark jackets with scarves hiding their faces. Their hair was deep black and full of volume, making their heads look smaller than they actually were. Their faces were pale and expressionless, a piercing factory, and of course, an eyeliner one. I stepped slowly towards them, my classroom was just at the end of the corridoor, and I was early so I could read quietly by myself. I was so glad that my form tutor was friendly, and didn't mind if I sat at the back of her sixth former class while she taught science. I would listen too, and sometimes understand things the sixth formers were unsure about.

As soon as I saw that I had to go through a meeting of Emos I knew they'd be conflict. But it was a dead end corridor, so there was no way out.

"I'm screwed." I thought as I cautiously approached them. Last time they laddered my tights as I stepped through the gaps in their legs. They'd also shouted abuse at me. Whatever next...

Don't step on their legs, don't step on their legs. I replayed in my head as I stepped in the gaps between them. 

"Hello Samantha." One said, emotionless and seeming to be off in her own world, her name I believe to be Kayleigh. She was the 'leader' of the Emos and the one I think to be the most pretty. I grunted back, not accepting the greeting and carried on stepping. I got to the other side without being tripped over! I was so proud of myself for not falling I didn't notice a slight sting in my leg. By the time I'd walked the few metres to the door of my classroom my leg nearly gave in. The Emos were watching me closely and sniggered when I nearly fell. I tried to not hear their giggles and I looked down at my leg. A deep red cut was there in my shin. My eyes widened at the amount of blood oozing out. They'd cut me! They had cut me! I tried to not make a scene but I realised I'd been standing gaping at a cut for about a minute. I stood up, however painful it was. I lent on the handle of the door and fell in.

"I've bandaged that up nicely for you, Samantha." Miss Abbey, my form tutor said. 

I was sat in the classroom with my leg on the desk. "Tell me again what happened?"

"You saw the cut on your leg and passed out into the door, I bandaged it up and I know you don't like the nurses' office so I got out a first aid kit and did it for you." She said, smiling.

"Thank you" I said for the third time.

"No problem" She said "And if you don't mind I'm going to get back to teaching my class" I hadn't noticed she was teaching a class too. "And that is how you wrap a band aid, now, that was a nice mini lesson on first aid! Lets get back to physics though!" She went back to sit down at her computer desk while her pupils sat back and their desks.

I got out my phone and logged onto Wattpad, probably the best app I'd ever downloaded.

_______________________________________________________________________

Leave me comments please!

Bye, c;