Chapter Two

I'm back! Wow, I didn't think I'd even last one day!

--

A scrunched up ball of late maths homework shot towards the back of my head. That maths homework had never done anything bad to it's owner. It had merely been slipped into the exercise book and forgotten about. How that maths homework wished to be completed. Not beaten, scribbled on, scrunched, chewed, ripped...that maths homework wanted to be completed. It wanted to be in on time and have a branded 'Grade A' written in the teachers' special red marking pen, with a 'Great Work!' sticker stuck neatly in a space that wasn't ridden with accurate equations. That's what I thought when it hit my head and rolled over onto my desk. That is why it was thrown. It didn't travel at it's own will however. It was thrown to hurt me, and however many times I keep telling myself it wasn't thrown on purpose...the more I accepted that it was.

"Hey Samantha, don't orgasm too hard over that maths homework!" One smart ass screamed.

A roll of laughter echoed through the classroom.

"Stacy, babe!" A chavvy high pitched wail echoed across the noisy classroom. Greeting her 'babe'.

"Hey girl!" Someone said, strutting round the classroom over to her 'girl'. "Any more shit to tell me about that manwhore Jordan?"

"He's not a fucking manwhore! He's cute and sexy!"

"You only like him because he's hot and got a six pack..." She said, chewing loudly on her gum while twisting a strand of harshly straightened hair. 

"Oh my god Rebbecca. What do you know about my freakin' private life, eh?" She said loudly, sitting back in her chair and huffing.

"More than you know about Jordan! He's actually an intellectual guy and really interesting...hard to find an actual smart guy with a cute face-"

"What the fuck Rebbecca? Why you hittin' on my boyfriend? When did you get so bitchy?"

"I was never bitchy. You are just so goddam stupid." She said simply. Now there was going to be fireworks. Bitch 1 stood up, the chair toppling backwards and Rebbecca took a slight nervous step back, trying to avoid the spittle firing out Angry Bitch 1's glossy lipped mouth. 

"Waay! Bitch fight- grab your popcorn lads!" A yell came from one of the back desks.

"Banter!" Another yelled, laughing loudly.

Oh lord. Not another flip out from 'The Chavs'. Another thing about this school. We all belong to a certain group. You've seen The Chavs, but I might as well tell you about the others while I'm here.

Firstly there's The Posh. Consisting of three top girls. Beverly, Brittany and Bethany. Sisters, twins. Terribly snobby and upper class, and mouthwateringly beautiful. However, very picky with choosing boys. They have to be 'up to standards' or they wont even be able to offer to do ones homework. Don't forget the Emos. Very dark, dresses in the darkest version of a school uniform you've ever seen. Completed with an almost illegal amount of eyeliner. Of course the school does nothing about it. Then there's The Braniacs. Peter, Ben and Alexander are the top guys. Leaders- if you must give them a memorable name but there are many of them. These are the types of boys that will be staying behind in Science to talk about things all of us haven't even considered! People associate us as geeks being all into that science stuff. It's more computers and maths I'm interested in...well that brings us to the final group that I myself am a part of. The Geeks. And you've guessed it, we are all the people that get picked on. Twenty four seven. Brilliant to be apart of this dis functional, abusive community that we call 'school'

---

Okay I'm going to stop there- comment what you think!!

Laterzz >.<