His Little Harlequin

**

"She must never know the truth Jack. She must never know. What she doesn't know can't hurt her. Yes...Stacey Gordon. Little blond chubby cheeked Stacey Gordon. You shall be forever mine, my little Emma Napier look alike."

A voice chanted this in the Joker's head as he called Stacey into the bathroom to meet him. Stacey giggled bashfully when she saw that the bathtub had been filled up to the top with bubbles. Little Ace tried following her in, but the Joker quickly shooed him out. "No, no Ace. This is a private moment between my little bunny and I," he spoke softly to the puppy, and gently pushed him out with his foot then shut and locked the bathroom door.

Stacey could already feel herself blushing when the Joker turned in her direction, and stared her down with predatory eyes. He started to loosen his tie then he slowly began sauntering towards her, a sly smile stretched across his painted face. He pulled his tie off and tossed it on the floor like a rag. He gave Stacey a look like he was ready to attack. "Come here baby bunny," he ordered softly in his 'Jack' voice. He reached for Stacey's skinny arm then lightly tugged her into a firm embrace, his hand rubbing up and down her back possessively.

He planted light kisses all over her face and neck, as his hand snaked up under her little pink nightgown. She was still only wearing a nightgown and panties, making it easier for the Joker to undress her. He pulled her nightgown up over her head and tossed it on the floor and Stacey subconsciously put her arms over her breasts and shivered from the sudden chill do to her nakedness. The Joker...Jack smiled endearingly down on her, finding her sudden shyness to be quite cute. He had to remember that this was all still rather new to the brainwashed Stacey. It was like they were new lovers who were still discovering each other. Or at least, she was still discovering him. Discovering him in a whole new light. Yes, she must never know.

The Joker pulled her against his firm body again and stroked her hair. He gently guided her hands up to the top of his shirt, where Stacey shakily undid the first three buttons at the top revealing a bit of his solid chest underneath. She was still blushing profusely, and the Joker chuckled dotingly at this. He towered over her making her feel so tiny and helpless. Yet somehow, as his arms snaked tightly around her small frame, she felt safe and secure. Sheltered from all the troubles of the outside world. Sheltered in this odd clown's strong embrace.

The Joker leaned down and gently rubbed his warm cheek against hers. Then Stacey could feel his hot breath tickling her ear. "You're daddy J's precious baby bunny, aren't you little girl?" he whispered softly. He pulled away from her cheek a little leaving a slight smudge of white makeup on her skin, and Stacey gasped as he planted a very light kiss on the slope where her shoulder met her neck. His hand gently trailed down to her round bottom, where only the thin fabric of her panties covered her cheeks. "Aren't you?" he whispered again.

When she didn't answer, he gently slapped her bottom, enjoying the feeling of it jiggling from the impact of his hand. "I want an answer baby bunny," he said in almost a scolding tone of voice.

"Y-yes," Stacey breathed, as the Joker was now rubbing her bottom, making her melt at his gifted touch.

"Yes what?" the Joker asked gruffly, still stroking her bottom.

"Yes daddy J," Stacey whispered obediently. A small smile pursed the Joker's lips.

"And what are you little girl?" he whispered in her ear again.