Teaching Submission

Thanks again to everyone who's Reading this! I do like reading reviews (hint) and they'll urge me to write more lol (hint). Ok so the Joker is starting to show more of a soft side. Sexual content ahead. please enjoy!

...

Stacey had been lying in the cage sobbing for several hours until she didn't have any tears left. She usually considered herself a strong willed person, but she had never felt so utterly hopeless before. She was surprised when she heard the door fling open, not expecting him to return so soon. She snapped into an upright position and that gut wrenching feeling returned at the sight of an angry Joker standing before the cage. She looked up at him through the bars with wide doe eyes, and for a moment she felt just like a frightened little bunny, as he so often called her. A frightened, timid and helpless little bunny that had stumbled into a wolf's lair.

He only glared at her with a disdainful disapproving look then he kneeled down and flung open the top of the cage. He dropped a bowl of water next to her and it splattered on her a bit causing her to flinch. It appeared to be a dog bowl. "I suppose I do have to make sure I water my disobedient pet," he sneered. She sat curled up in the corner of the cage afraid any sort of movement would set him off. "Does it still hurt?" He asked.

Stacey nodded slightly then looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with him. "Sorry, what? I didn't catch that," said the Joker.

"Yes, it hurts still," Stacy spoke weakly.

"Not nearly enough I suppose. Perhaps we need a round two," He reached for her arm and grabbed it roughly with his gloved hand. Stacey's eyes widened as big as saucers. She yanked it away from him.

"No, no! It hurts still!" cried Stacey in anguish. A small smile pursed the Joker's lips, pleased at her reaction.

"That's better," he said with satisfaction. "I like you cowering before me. That means maybe you're learning something. But I am still highly upset." He closed the cage door again and locked it. "Better make sure that water lasts. I don't know when I'll be back to refill it," he said as he stood up then he left her alone again.

..................

She didn't know how long it had been. Stacey reckoned two and a half, maybe three days since he had last left her alone. It felt that long at least as her stomach hurt so bad she swore it was eating itself. Her water was also gone now, and the thought crossed her mind that maybe he was already tired of her, and decided to leave her to dehydrate and starve to death. She couldn't even sleep well anymore as the pains in her stomach kept her awake. She lay there in the fetal position, already accepting her fate and waiting for Saint Peter to beckon her to him. She was skinny to begin with, so she didn't have much meat left to sustain her for very long. The fact that she hadn't been able to stand up for so long was also an annoying factor.

It was when she felt her stomach could take no more that the Joker finally returned, carrying a tray that displayed an entire gourmet meal fit for a king. Roast turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing all just inches away from Stacey's reach. The smell seeped its away into her nostrils and she felt an invisible knife twist in her stomach. She feared that he was going to eat it in front of her, which would be the worst sort of torture at this moment. Surprisingly his demeanor was pleasant as he set the tray on the bed and unlocked the cage. "Well hello little bunny. I'll bet you're actually happy to see me now, aren't you?" He had an unusual friendly smile on his face and an equally unusual tone of voice as he opened the cage door. He extended a hand to her. She was nearly too weak to take it, and she hesitated, only giving him a defeated look, like she had not one ounce of strength left in her little body.