In The Clutches Of A Schizoid

Start from the beginning

He was behaving the most gentle now than he had ever behaved with her before. Within a manner of seconds he had shown her the darkest she had ever seen him and also the most gentle. He really was a schizoid. He continued to kiss her all over her face, neck and chest. He felt her little body shaking beneath him. Then the Joker said something Stacey thought she would never hear him say. "Don't cry little bunny," He purred.

He kissed the tears off of her face, and ran his hands very gently over the bruises on her neck. "Poor little baby. I'm so sorry. But little girls shouldn't curse at their daddies now should they?" He whispered in her ear before planting little butterfly kisses over her earlobe. "Should they?" He asked again, a very gentle warning in his voice.

"No," Stacey responded quietly, trying to hide the annoyance in her voice. She knew this game all too well by now. Just comply with the crazy creepy schizoid clown so she could avoid any further beatings.

"We aren't going to curse anymore now are we?" He cooed.

"No," Stacey responded again flatly.

"Good," Said the Joker. "Or I may have to wash your mouth out with soup," he whispered very softly. Stacey felt that threat was the least of her worries. He ran has hand down her side and down her smooth leg. He tenderly kissed her on the lips, then slid his hand underneath her skirt and slowly lifted it up. He slipped a finger under the waistband of her panties and trailed it back and fourth for a moment, as he forced his tongue into her mouth. Then he slowly slid her panties down to her knees and brought his hand back up to her exposed pussy.

He very lightly tickled her pussy for a moment, then twirled his finger around her pubic hair and gently tugged at it. "Oh little bunny, it's gotten longer hasn't it? Little girls don't have pubic hair do they?" he whispered in her ear. Stacey gulped and winced as he tugged at her pubes. "Do they?" He asked again with another gentle warning in his voice.

"No," Stacey responded, not liking where this was going.

"No, no, no. Little girls are all bare down there. All sweet and fresh," The Joker murmured. "Daddy J is just gonna have to get rid of this." He slowly tugged her panties all the way down her legs and then pulled them completely off. He pressed his nose against them and took a whiff as if he were sniffing a bouquet of roses. Stacey stifled a scowl at the sight of the perverted clown smelling her panties.

He tossed them aside and unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her breasts. He licked at them and hiked her skirt up higher. "Don't move little bunny. Daddy will be right back," he cooed. He left her there for a moment, bare from the waist down and shivering, her breasts also exposed. She wiped the remaining tears off of her face and she heard him running the sink in the bathroom.

He returned swiftly with a cup of water, a razor and some shaving cream. The look on his face was almost benevolent, but Stacey backed away in fear at the sight of the razor. It was just a razor, but Stacey didn't want him to come anywhere near her with any sort of blade, especially 'down there.' But as usual, she wasn't going to have any say in the matter.

The Joker set the water and items down on the floor for a moment then he grabbed both of her legs and pulled her back towards him. "Ah, ah, ah, where do you think you're going?" He pushed her legs apart and held them in place.

"Please be gentle," Stacey pleaded.

"I will if you hold still and keep your hands to yourself," The Joker snapped. Stacey's legs were shaking heavily, and the Joker could feel them vibrating in his hands. "Relax little bunny," he cooed. He rubbed his hands down her inner thighs. "Relax," He ordered again in a more firm tone of voice.

He took the bottle of shaving cream and shook it, then sprayed some in his hand. He very lightly painted her vagina with it, tenderly covering every inch that had hair. He wet the razor and Stacey bit her finger, trying with all her might not to make any sudden moves. She didn't like the thought of even a tiny knick in that area. She flinched a little as she felt the razor touch her skin. "Don't move baby doll," The Joker ordered gently.