10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!

Start from the beginning

Cara nodded her head and followed the younger Jenner to her car. "Look!" Kylie used a threatening tone. "If this is one of the bitchy games you always play, you better call it quits before I fry your player ass in my oven!" Kylie snapped. Not even letting the girl talk. "And trust me when I say I will, I will!"

She got in her car and honked for Gigi. Not even saying goodbye to the supermodel. Gigi got in the car and shot Cara a mad look. They waved their hands to Kendall and drove away. Leaving Cara bewildered and surprised.

*******

Cara and Kendall were snuggling against each other in Kendall's bed watching Netflix. Wearing pajamas. They had gone through four episodes of arrested development and could barely breathe after all the laughing. They finally decided to save some episodes for later and turn off the TV.

Cara turned her head to the brunette as she did. they were smiling  like an idiot. Cara had never felt content with one person before. she was feeling absolutely complete with the younger model beside her. She appreciated her presence, her beauty, her flaws, her everything and she wanted to express that.

She slowly leaned in, capturing the taller girl's lips with her own. Kendall kissed back, gently wrapping her arms around the blonde's neck. Tracing invisible patterns on the skin with her fingertips.

Cara put her hand on the younger girl's cheek, deepening the kiss. She ran her tongue over Kendall's lip, begging for more access which was later on, granted. She slowly laid Kendall on her back and met her tongue with her own.

Cara's hand moved lower to Kendall's neck and then, to her collarbone. While her other hand supported her weight and slightly played with her hair.

Cara broke the kiss, feeling the need to breathe. She kissed down the younger girl's cheeks to her jaw while still moving her hand lower to her waist. Kendall let out a shaky breath and wrapped one of her arms around Cara's back while the other guided her head back to kiss her.

Cara kissed her girlfriend once more and sneaked her hand under Kendall's pajama shirt, touching the bare skin. Kendall felt a familiar burning sensation go through her body. It was much more intense.

Cara stopped kissing the Brun and buried her face in Kendall's neck breathing deeply. Kendall's hand was wrapped in Cara's hair caressing it. Cara moved her hand higher toward her breasts while she kissed the girl's neck intently.

Right before touching her, Cara whispered. "We can stop." For the first time ever. "Don't stop." She breathed in deeply, letting out a deeper breath. Cara kissed her neck once more. Jus the feeling of her breathing against Kendall's neck turned her on beyond control.

"Whenever you feel like you're not ready, tell me to stop. And I will, baby." She ran her hand over the girl's perfectly shaped breasts beneath her shirt. Her leg was over Kendall's body applying very slight pressure between her legs. Kendall exhaled deeply, enjoying the contact. Cara left kisses around her lips and neck as she slowly teased the girl's nipples. Kendall moaned lightly at the contact. She had never been in a sexual experience half as pleasurable as this one.

Cara slowly raised the shirt and supported herself on one hand for a few seconds. She made Kendall raise a bit and swiftly took off her shirt. She looked at the younger girl in awe. She had never admired any of her lovers. But she dearly adored the girl panting beside her.

She kissed her lips once more. Teasing her. Both their breathing was extremely abnormal and deep. She moved lower to her neck and straddled her. Kendall's hand pulled at her shirt which Cara took off immediately.

She kissed the younger girl's collar intently. Making her grab the sheets with passion. Then, she finally put her hand on Kendall's breast and started moving slowly. She kissed her way to Kendall's nipple and took it in her mouth. Gaining a high pitched hiss from the girl.

Cara kissed her lover on her lips, making their bare chests collide. It sent an erotic pleasure all over her bodies. Making her shiver. "If you want me to stop, say it baby." Cara whispered. Kendall nodded her head but didn't say anything.

Getting that as a yes, Cara got up and grabbed the younger girl's pajama pants and slid them down her body with her help. She took off her own and got back to the panting girl who was sweating helplessly.

She grabbed Kendall's hand and gave it a slight kiss. Cara started teasing between Kendall's thighs with her panties on as she kissed the girl's lips. Her forefinger started drawing invisible circles over her panties. She felt the wetness start to grow as the warmth against her finger increased with each move. Kendall moaned slowly, holding on to the sheets and Cara's back.

"Please." Kendall whispered in a husky tone. Hey eyes still closed. Cara smiled. "Tiny lift." The girl lifted her body and Cara took Kendall's panties off. She was pleased by the sight she was presented with. She pushed Kendall's legs to make them open wider and she saw a massive wetness between her girlfriend's legs.

Kendall's hands were messing the sheets and her breathing was uneven. The sight turned cara on beyond belief. She kissed the girl's thighs lovingly. Kendall's hand reached out and Cara held her hand, intertwining their fingers together.

Kendall felt Cara's breath against her throbbing center. She felt a fireball within her that she never knew it existed before. Cara was a massive tease. "Please." Kendall squeezed her girlfriend's hand tighter.

Cara kissed the girl's clit and waited a second before kissing her opening. She ran her tongue through her center, gaining a hiss and a low pitched moan from the brunette. "Cara.." Kendall felt burning sensations go through her body as Cara continued pleasing her.

Kendall's wetness was building more. Cara worked her mahic o her and her girlfriend was blown away. She held on to cara's hand for dear life. She was moaning quietly, making cara feel extremely precious. Kendall was about to reach her peak when data suddenly stopped. Kendall let out a frustrated moan,

Cara rapidly discarded her own drenched pair of pantries and laid on top of the taller girl. Letting one of her legs come between Kendall's. She kissed the younger girl gently while she out her hand on either sides of her.

Kendall wrapped her arms around Cara's back and kissed her. She was literally on fire. She could feel Cara's center o her thigh. She could feel her body against her own yet, Cara was torturing her, denying any pleasure.

Cara slowly grinded her body on the brunette's getting a louder moan than ever before and letting one out herself. She never stopped kissing the taller girl's body as she grinded faster. She buried her face in the girl's neck once again. Kissing the precious skin a bit harder. Making sure to leave a mark.

They both were nearing the explosion point. Cara locked her lips with Kendall as the final grind sent both of them over the edge. Her eyes were tightly shut. She was enjoying the moment dearly.

It took them a minute to get down from their high. Cara was laying on her side. Facing the brunette. "Thank you." Kendall softly whispered as she turned on her side as well and locked their legs together. "Thank you." Cara whispered caressing her cheek lovingly. Kendall leaned into her touch. Clearly exhausted.
Kendall gave her lover an intense kiss. Cara rested her head on the taller girl's chest. Enjoying her evening breathing and the rhythm of her heartbeat. Cara knew she was in trouble. She was falling for Kendall. Real hard.

That night had been a bonding point for them. They laid together exchanging kisses until they fell asleep.

*******

Thank you guys for reading! I have never written sexual scenes before. Therefore I have absolutely no idea how I did. Lol

Please let me know your opinion about it and also comments, votes and opinions always appreciated!

Have a great day!