II

Act

"Yona! Yona! Are you alright!" One of the two young boys asked me. He had shoulder-length dark blond hair and sea green colored eyes. His bangs were parted in half and some strands of it were longer and wavier than the normal cut. 

Soo-Won, son of the recently deceased General Yu-Hon (my uncle) and my current love (?)

"Soo-Won...?" I murmured.

"Are you alright? Princess?" The other boy asked. He had short, messy black hair and sharp blue eyes. His fringes hung below his eyes and he had a relieved smile on his face.

Son Hak, the adopted grandson of General Son Mundok of the Wind Tribe

"Hak..." I murmured out once more.

"Is something wrong, Yona/Princess? Are you injured?!" They both asked at the same time in worry. In a matter of seconds, my mind had deciphered through this body's memories in order to avoid suspicion. 

As of now, I was currently a six-year old girl who recently lost her mother due to some insurgents killing her after my father assumed the throne. My mind and my emotions were supposed to be in a disarray after being kidnapped. Crying was a given so I did just that.

I latched my arms around Hak's neck and started sobbing. "Hak...!"

Two pressuring auras came from both sides, General Mundok appeared behind Hak while the man who donned an armor (Han Joo-Doh, Captain of the Imperial Guard's First Squad) appeared behind Soo-Won. They were harshly yelled at as I stood in the sidelines with a few stray tears on my cheeks. I would have laughed if I could, but currently I could not, so I kept the best teary face I could do.

They finally finished and the three of us were escorted back to the castle.