✩17✩

Outside The Dorm

I grab Seoyeon's wrist and drag her outside.

"Wait! Where are you taking me Jungkook!?"

Seoyeon's eyes were wide open. She had the feeling of fear and bewilder in her eyes.

"I just said we're going to the airport."

"You were serious about my appa leaving to America!?"

"Unfortunately, ne."

I call for a taxi and we head for Gimpo International Airport. We sat together in the backseat. I held her hand to comfort her. Seoyeon also looked disappointed, her face was showing so many different types of emotions. It took a while to arrive at the airport. I hope we made it in time.

Airport

I hold onto Seoyeon's hand. I start running.

"Where are you taking me Jungkook? We don't even know which gate my appa is at..."

I didn't answer Seoyeon's question and just kept dragging her with me. I can't think about anything right now except time, time is all I'm thinking about. No matter what the situation, Mr. Ahn needs to still be here. He cannot leave without giving a proper farewell to Seoyeon. Suddenly Seoyeon stops moving.

"Jungkook, explain to me, why is my appa leaving now!? I thought he was going to leave after a month!?"

I explained everything to Seoyeon, everything including the phone call I got from her appa.

"Seoyeon, trust me, we don't have much time to look for him, we must start running now."

She holds onto my hand again.

"Jungkook, we haven't been to the L.A. gate yet!"

We quickly run towards the gate. Seoyeon lets go of my hand. I notice her stare somewhere.

"I see him..."

I see Mr. Ahn too! I grab Seoyeon's hand again and started running. We've made it in time. 

"Appa!"

Seoyeon runs towards her appa. Mr. Ahn eyes widen in shock. Seoyeon hugs him with tears running down her face.

"I'm sorry that I treated you the way I did appa. I'm sorry."

Mr. Ahn pats her back.

"No Seoyeon. I'm sorry for not giving you more attention when I could've."

I smile, relieved that they're relationship has grown significantly closer.

"I told you that I'll help you mend your relationship with Seoyeon, Mr. Ahn~"

"You're right Jungkook. Thank you."

Mr. Ahn gives pats me on the back.

"Make sure you take care of Seoyeon for me, Jungkook."

"Ne. 나는 할 것이다 (naneun hal geos-ida: I will/ I will have to)."

A few minutes later, Mr. Ahn enters the gate and heads for America. Seoyeon waves goodbye as she wipes away her tears. Seoyeon turns to face me.

"Thank you Jungkook~"

Seoyeon smiles brightly and embraces me tightly. I rub her head.

"I'm glad you don't hate your appa anymore~"

"You did a good job mending my relationship with him, I need to repay you~"

Seoyeon kisses me on the cheek. I can feel my face turn red. I kiss her back. This time her face turns red.