✩11✩

April 2015

The boys are having their comeback stage this week. I really hope they win first. I go to the practice room to practice dancing. The dance choreographer has been teaching me some of BTS' dance moves from their comeback. I tie up my hair and start dancing to 'I Need U' for dancing practice. I wonder how they manage to practice dancing to this everyday...

I go grab some water to cool myself down. The ground starts to shake a bit. Must be the boys practising. They always cause the floor to shake.

I go to their practice room, they're in the middle of practising. I sat in the corner and watched them practice. I was still tired and breathing heavily while watching them. Just how many times have they practised? They don't look tired at all.

They finish practising for the day. I hand them water bottles to drink. There was sweat dripping down their faces. I go grab a box of tissues and give it to them as well.

"You guys have been working hard~"

Jin: "Looks like you have too~"

"Not as much as you guys have."

I laugh and return back to practising. I continue practising dancing to other songs. I've never felt so tired. I start doing some flips and splits since I haven't been doing gymnastics for a while. Front flip. Back flip. I hear the door open as I was doing a front flip.

Jimin: "Wah! Daebak!"

Jin: "You could do that!?"

I quickly stand back up and greet them.

"Annyeong oppa~"

J-Hope: "You could do flips!?"

"I learned gymnastics and martial arts when I was younger."

I smile.

J-Hope: "Can you do tumbling?"

"Ne."

J-Hope: "You should do a tumble with Jimin~"

Jin: "Jimin is in charge of tumbling in our group."

Jimin and I do a tumble at the same time. Then, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Yoongi here entered the room. 

V: "Wah~ So cool!"

Jungkook comes to join us shortly after Taehyung, Namjoon, and Yoongi oppa arrived.

Jungkook: "What are you guys doing?"

Jin: "We're watching Seoyeon and Jimin tumbling."

The members asked me to show and teach them some gymnastic and martial arts tricks. We did that for the rest of the day.

Jungkook~

Our comeback stage is today! Finally! I feel a surge of energy. I've never felt so anxious.

[*Bangtan Boys, please prepare to go on stage.*]

Today is the day to show that Bangtan is back! My hyungs and I go on stage and perform. The fan chants are amazing. After just a few minutes, it's already over.

"Can't believe our comeback stage is already over."

Rap Monster: "Time just goes by very fast right?"

"Especially when we're having fun~"

After our other scheduled events, we all returned back to the dorm. 

Seoyeon~

I fell asleep earlier than usual. Must be because of all that practising. I even had a strange dream. Ugh. I have a headache. I exit my room to go get a glass of water. I kept breathing heavily. I'm still so tired. I take my glass of water and went to sit on the sofa. I could feel myself about to fall asleep again. Then I fell asleep on the sofa.