✩8✩

Arrival

The hyungs and I were still waiting for Seoyeon to arrive. All of the people who were on the same plane as Seoyeon have already come out. The last person on board the plane finally exited the plane. I tried to locate Seoyeon, but I couldn't find her. Then there was a person wearing a mask walking towards us. I couldn't recognize who it was. Finally I realized who it was.

"Seoyeon? It's you right?"

The person takes off her mask.

Seoyeon: "That's right, it's me Seoyeon~"

BTS: "SEOYEON-AH!"

We all gave her a hug.

Rap Monster: "You weren't kidding Jin, she did grow taller."

Jin: "She for sure got taller, but my guess of her actual height may not be right."

V: "I know! Let's make a bet. If Jin guesses Seoyeon's height right, we'll all help Jin with cooking."

Jin: "Is this like a chance coupon for me to relax or something..."

V: "Yeah. What do you say guys?"

Suga: "Sure."

J-Hope: "We'll have to measure her height to make sure then."

Jimin: "Hyung, what was your guess again?"

Jin: "170 cm."

The hyungs help Seoyeon with her luggage as we head for our van. Seoyeon is walking next to me.

Seoyeon: "Look at you Jungkook~ You got taller too~" She smiles.

"Really? You think so?"

Seoyeon: "Ne~ You even have a new hairstyle, it's cute." She touches my hair. "It's like a semi-heart on your forehead~"

My face turns red. I quickly turn away from her. What is this feeling? It feels like that feeling I had that day.

 Jungkook Flashback

It was that day when I noticed that girl wearing a Korean school uniform. It felt strange at first. Then the incident happened. There was a certain type of feeling. The girl had some sort of  special aura.

Present Day

The feeling I had many years ago is somehow back... Seoyeon has a similar aura like that girl that day. Could Seoyeon possibly be her? No, I'm over thinking things. Besides Seoyeon never talked about an incident like this before. Can't be too curious about it.

We finally sit in the van and return back to the dorm.

Seoyeon~

"It's been so long since I've been back at the dorm!" I started jumping with excitement.

Rap Monster: "It's been a whole year for you."

"맞아요 (majayo: that's right)."

I go to my room to put away my luggage. I haven't been in here for so long, it feels more than a year. I can't believe how clean it still is. Not even a speck of dust. How could it possibly be this clean? Did the members clean it...?

"Oppas! I was wondering why my room is so clean. Did someone clean it while I was gone?"

Jin: "Eo, your eomma came once a month and cleaned your room."

"Jinjja!? Then I'll have to call eomma then~"

All the boys gathered in the living room.

"Ah! Right! I bought you guys gifts."

I hurry to my room and grab one of the suitcases. The boys sat in a circle.

"I don't know if you guys would like your gifts, but based on what I've notice from you guys, I bought you guys gifts based on your must needed items."

I open the suitcase.

"Jin oppa, I heard you liked Mario so I got you a limited edition Mario figurine."

Jin: "Wah! Thank you Seoyeon! I do like Mario~" He smiles brightly.

"Namjoon oppa, I got you a book that I thought you would like to read. I know it isn't much, but I heard reading was one of your interests."

Rap Monster: "I love books! Thank you, I will definitely read it!"

"Suga oppa, I got you some accessories~"

Suga: "They look so cool! I'm going to wear them right now~"

"Hoseok oppa, I got you some Apple ear buds."

J-Hope: "How did you know? Haha~ I really like Apple products~"

"Jimin oppa, I got you a snap back with your name on it."

Jimin: "I really like it! Thank you! And it's blue too~ My favourite colour~"

"Taehyung oppa, I got you a pair of limited edition shoes from a very well known shoe store."

V: "Thank you~" He smiles wide.

"Jungkook-ah, I heard you like make-up so..~"

Jungkook: "Hahaha, I do~ Gomawo~"

Just like that, the night ended. I went to my room. The boys are taking turns for the shower. I cleaned out my suitcase and put some clothes back in my wardrobe. I open every zipper there was for each bag and found that photo of the sign. I take a long look at the photo. I wonder what that boy is doing nowadays. I don't even remember how he looked like, but I hope I could find him and say thank you again. I place the picture on top of my desk.

Jungkook~

After we all took a shower, we all gathered together, since Seoyeon just came back. 

V: "Let's check to see if Jin hyung guessed Seoyeon's height right~"

Suga: "What was your guess again?"

Jin: "170 cm."

Jimin hyung went to get the height measure.

Jimin: "Ja! Here you go Jin."

They check her height. 

Seoyeon: "Wah, daebak oppa, you were right~"

"Seoyeon is exactly 170 centimetres tall."

Jimin: "Seoyeon is almost as tall as me."

Jin: "I win. You guys make the breakfast tomorrow~" Jin smiled brightly before heading to his room while jumping.

V: "Wah~ This hyung..."

Suga: "And I really wanted to sleep in..." Suga hyung hits Taehyung hyung on the head.

"Oh well, hyung needs a break after all from cooking for us every morning when we don't have a schedule."

Jimin: "You're right~"

J-Hope: "We should prepare a good breakfast for Jin hyung."

V: "We should write down some ideas for food tomorrow."

Rap Monster: "That sounds good. Jungkook, Seoyeon, since you're both still young. You guys should do it. You guys have more creativity"

Seoyeon: "Sure~ How about you Jungkook?"

"I'll do it too."

Seoyeon and I sat at a table and grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. We started writing and the pen ran out of ink.

"Seoyeon, do you have any extra pens?"

"Ne. I do. They're on my desk in my room."

"Okay."

Seoyeon allows me to go to her room to grab a pen. I open her room. It's not a really girly room. I go to her desk to grab a pen, but wait, I recognize this picture...