Chapter 28

Kawhi's POV

"Come on Kawhi! your lazy ass needs to wake the hell up." I sigh, we have game 3 tommorow and it's in Miami. I don't know what wrong, I know I'm playing terrible right now, and making my coach upset wasn't making things any better.

"I got it coach" I reply. We start running the play, Tony throws me the ball and I end up dribbling the ball of my feet, making my coach pissed he blew the whistle.

"Gosh Damnit Kawhi what the hell are you doing? We have a game aganist the two-time defending champions and you want to play like this you played terrible the first game get your head in the game boy" Pop yelled.

Coach shook his head and walk away. Before I can say anything else, Tim and Manu come running towards me.

"Kawhi man what's wrong with you. You been kinda off lately." Tim sat next to his younger teammate while Manu stood in front looking down at him.

"To be honest I don't know" I reply.

"Is it because of last year" Manu asked.

"No it's not" I say.

"Okay hit the showers we're done for the day." coach said. "Kawhi in my office" coach says.

I walked in the coach's office. "So what's going on with Kawhi are you nervous cause you don't want to make the same mistake twice" he asked.

"No coach is not that I just don't know it is" I explain.

"What's going on at home" he asked.

"Nothing bad I haven't seen Tamia in two weeks cause she 's in a dance competition."

"Oh that's what wrong" the coach says.

"What" I ask.

"You miss your wife" he said. It did makes a lot of sense, I'm kinda lost without her she usually keep me grounded.

"Yeah I do" I confess.

"Well why don't you back to the hotel to and call her" he suggest.

"Okay" I obey.

Tamia's POV

I have the biggest suprise for Kawhi, I'm actually in his hotel room. I can't wait to see him it's has been two weeks. While I getting ready to put on some clothes, I hear the door open making me jump. I run around to see the love of my life.

"Kawhi hey-"

I didn't even get to complete my phrase. Kawhi just sweep me off my feet and put me aganist the wall, kissing all over me. It's feel so good but he was so agressive I made him stop.

"Kawhi baby your going to hard" I breathe out.

He doesn't say anything but he did listen because he went a lot slower. Kawhi start sucking on my neck making me scream. He carries to the bed and take off my robe. I help take off his clothes, and he made love to me like never did before. I think it's the first time that we made love. After we both finally reach our climax, Kawhi finally spoke aganist my lips.

"I missed you so much you have no idea"he says.

"I think I do". I laugh