Chapter 17

4 years later

Tamia's POV

My life is nothing I ever dreamed of, it's so surreal. I can't believe Kawhi is an NBA player not only that he plays for the spurs. The spurs are one of the best franchises in NBA history. He plays with legends like Tim Duncan, Manu Giniobli, and Tony Parker. Kawhi starts on the team, I couldn't be more proud of him. I am currently a San Antonio Spurs dancer. Kawhi and I are still engaged and we currently live in a two story house, Kawhi, our 1 year old daughter Kiara and I live upstairs and his mother lives downstairs. Kiara usually is with her grandmother she kinda lives downstairs with her granny.

We are currently getting ready to go to Kawhi's game. It's Game 7 of the 2013 NBA Finals they are playing the Miami heat in Miami, Florida.

"Mommy I don't know what shirt to wear" Kiara whines.

"You should wear the black one since daddy is wearing black okay sweetie" I suggest.

"Okay mommy" she cheers. Kiara really excited like always she doesn't know how to sit down.

"Nana look at me" she says spinning and jumping on the bed.

"Stop jumping" Kim says.

She obeys her and Kim picks her up. I shake my head I love her but she is a handful. She defintely my daughter, she doesn't have any of Kawhi's personality what so ever but she is the biggest daddy's girl in the world. Kiara loves her daddy everytime he walks in the door she attacks him, she wants to go everywhere with him. Even at his press conferences she goes and acts a little crazy all she does is move around on his lap. Anywhere Kawhi is, Kiara most likely is up under him.

At the Game

"The heat are NBA champions" the announcer screams.

The spurs end up losing the finals they almost won last game but they messed up. We wait for Kawhi outside and he looks heartbroken. Kiara doesn't care she just runs to him as fast as she could.

"Daddy Daddy Daddy" Kiara screams hugging him tightly around his legs. He picks her up with one hand did I mention his hands are the size of King Kong.

"Hi princess" he whispers. His eyes look watery and he looks so upset.

"Daddy don't cry" Kiara says.

"I won't Kiara" he says. He walks over to Kim and I giving us hug and kisses.

"Daddy no matter what you are a champion to me" Kiara says hugging him which makes him smile