Chapter 20

Kawhi's POV

"Do you want to talk about it now?" Kim asks.

"Mom for last time no stop asking I don't want to talk about got damn" I scorn. I really don't want to talk about this again. I'm sick of her and Tamia asking me all the time. My mom then slaps me across my face.

"KAWHI DON'T YOU EVER SNAP AT ME AGAIN!" Kim yells.

"I'm sorry" I answer holding my face.

"YOU THEN PISS ME OFF GO TALK TO YOUR WIFE" Kim demands.

"Fine" I obey. Tamia is outside playing with Kiara.

"Daddy come play with us" Kiara squeals.

"Later princess let me talk to mommy" I tell her.

"Okay" she runs inside the house.

"Tamia we need to talk" I say.

Tamia's POV

I wonder what Kawhi wants to talk about, I'm still so pissed at him.

"I don't want to" I say. "I don't either but my mom is making me" Kawhi explains. I turn around and glare at him

"Then I don't want to hear it okay" I snap.

"I'm not leaving until you talk" Kawhi scoffs.

"Fine Kawhi what is it?" I scream.

"Calm down ain't no need for you to raise your voice." Kawhi whispers.

"I'm tired of you saying that I can yell if I want" I yell louder.

"Well I wouldn't say it if you didn't do it" Kawhi calmly say.

"To think your ungrateful ass would appreciate that I care about you but no you want to keep secrets" I scream.

"Ungrateful how the hell am I ungrateful when I give you everything and anything you want" Kawhi confess.

"You think that's all I want is material things?" I scream.

"that and sex all we do is have sex" Kawhi says.

"Really you love having sex remember when we started dating you said it's make you feel better" I confess.

"That was years ago I was- "YOU WERE BROKEN INTO TINY LITTLE PIECES AND I WAS THERE FOR YOU ASSHOLE" yep I went there.

"You know what I don't want to be with you anymore?" He admits. My whole mood change Kawhi wants to break up with me.

"You don't mean that" I cry.

"Oh really did you not just hear all the things  that you just to me." Kawhi explain.

"Well you don't understand how difficult you are" I cried.

"Your not helping this situation all you do is complain." Kawhi scorns.

Tears started balling down my face. I just thought about life would be like without him. No I love him since high school I can't let him go. This is the man that I need in my life I run over to him and embrace him.

"Get off of me" Kawhi demands.

"Kawhi baby no please don't end this okay I'm sorry it's just hard sometimes because I just want you to tell me everything" I cried my eyes out right now.

Kawhi finally get loose, instead of walking off he lifts up my face.

"Okay I'm not gonna leave you but things have got to change" he explains

" If I have to change then you have too" I say.

"We both have to change if this is going to work" Kawhi says.

"Believe it or not I know I say hurtful things but trust me when I say this I want to be your wife I do" I explain.

"I believe you." Kawhi says.