Chapter 29

Camila's POV
Waking up in Y/N's arms is honestly the best thing to wake up to. Seeing her beautiful face as soon as I open my eyes and seeing her sleeping peacefully makes me fall in love with her a little more, and I thought that was impossible. I'd slept over at Y/N's for the past three nights, same routine. Y/N would fall asleep, Gwen would pick me up and I'd sneak into Y/N's room, wake her up accidentally and then we'd fall asleep together. I reached over and grabbed my phone off the bedside table and took a quick picture of Y/N sleeping before placing it back down. I tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear and rested my hand on her cheek. I slowly brushed my thumb against it and sighed in content. I can honestly see myself with her forever, and that's not the version of myself that loves hard, that's how I really feel. It's weird to think that I've found that person so early on in my life but I have. I leant forwards a little to plant a kiss on Y/N's forehead. Then her nose. Then her lips. This made Y/N's eyes slowly flutter open and she smiled as soon as she saw me. "Good morning baby" I whispered.

"Good morning my love" Y/N replied. After a short conversation we decided to get dressed. I came out of the bathroom to see Y/N was already changed. "How do you do that?" Y/N asked. I looked at her confused while sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Look so beautiful without even trying" Y/N replied. I felt myself blush and looked down for a second before getting up and walking over to Y/N who was throwing some clothes into a drawer. She turned to me and I wrapped my arms around her neck. I leant in to kiss her but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Are you two descent?" Gwen called through the door. Y/N and I both laughed as her door opened and Gwen looked in with her eyes closed.

"Gwen don't be stupid" Y/N said. Gwen opened her eyes.

"Oh right you two were just kissing" Gwen said making us laugh. I unwrapped my arms from Y/N's neck and went to sit on the edge of her bed again. "Anyway I was wondering if you two wanted to do something?" Gwen asked.

"But Gwen we wouldn't want you to be the third wheel" Y/N replied making me laugh. Gwen hit her arm.

"Ha ha very funny but for your information Tyler, Sasha and Miles are coming also" Gwen replied.

"Who's Sasha and Miles?" I asked confused since I'd never heard the names before.

"Sasha is Gwen's best friend and Miles is Sasha's younger brother who's my age, him and Tyler are pretty close" Y/N replied. I nodded. "And before you ask, no Miles does not go to my school" Y/N added making me laugh.

"I wants to going to ask that" I said. "I was thinking more along the lines of is he a threat?" I said with a slight laugh.

"He is no threat to your relationship, trust me, plus Y/N is too in love with you to even think about him" Gwen said. I nodded with a smile.

"That's very true" Y/N said.

It wasn't long after that Sasha and Miles had arrived and we all left to go adventuring. I'm not really sure what they meant by that but it sounded fun, I guess. We had just got out of this woods and we're now walking in an open area next to a stream, Sasha and Gwen were walking behind us while Tyler and Miles were in front. "This is pretty" I said to Y/N. "But my feet hurt" I added making Y/N laugh.

"You can get on my back if you want?" Y/N asked but I shook my head.

"I don't want to be an extra weight on you, plus don't your feet hurt?" I asked but Y/N shook her head.

"Just get on" Y/N said. I shrugged while letting go on her hand and jumping on her back and we began walking again.

"You two are legit relationship goals" Sasha said from behind us.