Chapter 19

Camila's POV
"I can't believe I have to survive a whole month without Y/N" I mumbled as we slowly pulled up to the venue in the tour bus. Leaving yesterday was one of the hardest times I've had leaving in a while. We had such a beautiful day, the day before, and to just leave the next day was hard.

"It's okay, you'll see her soon enough, this month will fly by" Dinah said while sitting next to me in the front lounge. I hugged my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them with a sigh.

"I hope so, I'm just sad cause I'm going miss our two month anniversary" I sighed again as Dinah wrapped her arms around me. "Being away sucks" I mumbled. Dinah laughed a little.

"Well you get to go home two days after your two month anniversary so you can celebrate then, you'll be okay Mila" Dinah said. I shook my head.

"It's not me I'm worried about" I said causing Dinah to frown a little. "I know what it's like to do this, I'm used to it although Y/N seems to make saying goodbye a lot harder but at least I'm kinda used to this whole leaving thing but Y/N isn't" I said. Dinah nodded her head understandingly waiting for me to go on. "She gave me her journal-" Dinah cut me off with a gasp.

"Holy fudge cakes that's a big thing to do" Dinah said, I nodded slowly already knowing how much it must of taken Y/N to even think about giving them to me, let alone actually doing it. "Have you read any of it yet?" Dinah asked. I gave her another slow nod.

"It's partly why I'm worried, she wrote down her thoughts and what was going on in so much detail and I can just feel all the pain she went through writing those entries just by reading it. With me having to keep leaving all the time I'm scared I'm going to hurt her and bring her more pain and that's the last thing I want to do, I love her so freaking much Dinah" I began sobbing a little. Dinah pulled me into her more

"I know you do" Dinah replied, mumbling slightly. I heard footsteps and then the bus door close so the other girls must of left. "She loves you to and even yesterday when you had to leave, even though she was upset and she did cry, she wasn't hurt Mila, I could see it in her eyes, she was far from hurt, she understands that you have to leave, she understands that, that's how your job works, she loves you just as much as you love her so stop doubting anything, you don't need to doubt anything" Dinah said easing me a bit. I had stopped crying but I still sniffles every now and then.

"But the media-" Dinah cut me off.

"Media is a load of crap, all you have to do is make sure she speaks to you and you can tell her the truth" Dinah said. I nodded. "Now come on we have to go" Dinah said while getting up and picking up her bag. I did the same and we exited the bus. There were some fans calling after us, I waved over to them quickly, hoping they didn't catch on to the fact I'd been crying and hurried in through the door.

After getting a little lost we finally found the dressing room where all the girls were sat on their phones. They gave us a quick wave before going back to doing whatever. Currently Normani was in hair and Lauren was in make up but they were still both in their pyjamas while Ally was half asleep on the couch which was usual. "You okay Ally?" I asked while sitting down on the other couch with Dinah. She nodded slightly.

"Yeah, just feeling a little sick that's all, I should be fine though" Ally replied. I gave her a quick smile before pulling out my phone and seeing that I had 5 texts from Y/N making my smile grow.

From: My Cutie- Good morning Princess, I hope you have a wonderful day
From: My Cutie- omg I forgot to say I love you omg
From: My Cutie- I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU
From: My Cutie- okay I'm going to stop now cause I feel like I'm talking to myself
From: My Cutie- have a good day, I love you, byyee